Curses, hexes and all the evil stuff

G6

Why not just ask the Tarot about it? Just posit the question - Has someone cast a negative/ binding spell on me? Depending on the spread you use, the cards that would come up would be the Devil, 3 of Swords (Often in the use of black magic or curses), The 5 of Swords (someone actively gloating), or the 9 of Swords (psychological torture or emotional/psychic vampires)
Further edit: Almost any card could point to negativity or shadow workings, as with anything, context and intent matter a lot.
If the tarot doesn't come up with any of these or in a way that doesn't makes sense, be prepared to ask why you feel that you are being cast against. Sometimes we feel that others are conspiring against us when there're really not.

I kinda like the simplicity of just asking the question.

bluelagune

Why not just ask the Tarot about it? Just posit the question - Has someone cast a negative/ binding spell on me? Depending on the spread you use, the cards that would come up would be the Devil, 3 of Swords (Often in the use of black magic or curses), The 5 of Swords (someone actively gloating), or the 9 of Swords (psychological torture or emotional/psychic vampires)
Further edit: Almost any card could point to negativity or shadow workings, as with anything, context and intent matter a lot.
If the tarot doesn't come up with any of these or in a way that doesn't makes sense, be prepared to ask why you feel that you are being cast against. Sometimes we feel that others are conspiring against us when there're really not.

Thank you. I asked tarot and got the following:
Queen of pentacles/Judgement/9 of swords/Hanged man/3 of swords.
(Ill try to post meaning separately but what you said is right on with 3 of swords and 9 of swords. I am only now recovering but I have lost a lot.

bluelagune

Here's an idea: the Pennsylvania Dutch used "hex signs" to decorate their barns, and there is one school of thought that considers them talismanic, or protective, in nature. Maybe a spread based loosely on a hex sign design might have some usefulness. Many of them seem to have six or eight elements, which would probably be workable; I'm attaching a link to a few pictures.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs...age&va=hex+signs&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Thats interesting. Carl Jung like to draw mendalas when he did his relearch. :)

bluelagune

Okay, I found a thread on here with some spreads addressing the issue that seem harmless. If any of you want to try a thread in the readings exchange section I would be down. I'm not usually big on spreads, so it would be an interesting challenge.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51224

Check out the thread and see which one looks the most interesting.

Ive written down two of them. Ive tryed just asking a question. I need to post this separately becuase I got additional card. I also think I know who the person is. Now, how do we fix this.

bluelagune

I sure am avoiding doing my taxes like the plague, lol! I wish I had a really "dark" deck for this, but the Secret Tarot is the darkest one I have and I don't even think it's that dark really. I'll be back later to see if anyone wants to do exchanges on one of these. :)

I just finished mine! Yahhhh I dred this time of year.

Barleywine

See my reworking of Elven's pentagram spread in the ETA to my previous post.

bluelagune

See my reworking of Elven's pentagram spread in the ETA to my previous post.

Ok, the internal stuff im working on. My problem is the stalkers and the crazy pedo bosses and people who are bend on standing in my way. I usually just ignore them but this is far beyond just my fears or projections.