When One Door Closes Another Door Opens Spread (2) by Glass Owl

Lorraine1100

How very kind of you to share this spread and formula - I am going to have a go at this and see where it takes me.

I am also heartened to read that others having tried this have also received a positive response from it.

AstralSoul

The Moon shows up as the Closed Door.
Three of Pentacles shows as the Open Door.

Question: I want guidance for my Advanced Mediumship Course Workshop with Lisa Williams :)

claire1805

Thank you for this subtly beautiful spread! Will be trying it out to see what results it brings...

BeyondtheVeil

Awesome Spread, GlassOwl! :)

Wow! GlassOwl, you always make the best, straight to the point, spreads. This is yet another one of yours that I have used and added to my Tarot Spread Book! :heart:

I was literally shocked at how accurate it was! I was thinking of something else being closed, but this reading was extremely accurate.

Closed Door: King of Pentacles {Current partner}
Open Door: Five of Pentacles {Time to let go of the past so I can move forward}.

Thanks again for such an easy to use and straight to the point spread! :thumbsup: Lucky for us you had that dream. :D

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

ChristianReader

This spread is brilliant! very simple, clear, and you can use it in any area of life.... Thank You

Aminegy

When One Door Closes Another Door Opens Spread (2) by Glass Owl

1. What Is Behind The Closed Door
This represents what has come before or is out of reach. You keep returning to this closed door but you no longer have the key to open it. It is time for you to move on. I suggest placing the rest of the deck on top of this card so it can not longer be seen and then turn your attention to the next card in the spread.

2. What Is Beyond The Open Door
This represents possibilities and what is within your reach. This door is not only unlocked but it is wide open. What lies behind this doorway deserves your time and energy. Imagining yourself walking through this open door and embracing what this card is offering you.

This is a practical two card spread. As a reader, it can be used in querent who are just suffered from some losses and feel disoriented. Accepting the unavoidable in life while knowing s/he always has new way to go/explore!!

Hemera

Moderator Note

Looks like there are lots of older posts with readings in this thread. Our posting guidelines have changed since then so I thought I´d post a reminder:

Please *no readings* in the Tarot Spreads area. Post your readings in Your Readings (after having read their posting Guidelines first, of course :p).

Our Tarot Spreads Posting Guidelines are HERE. Please take a look before posting especially if you are a first time poster in this area.

Mystica7

This spread is absolutely terrific!

I'm amazed by the way tarot empowers us such, truly showing the path -as it stands- if we are eager to jump in and move through the open door.

So I did it, and I actually slept on the cards signifying what is to come -and freely available for me- behind the open door. Until I fell asleep, I many times did the affirmation "I intend to go through the open door symbolized by these cards"...

Terrific effects so far!... May I say what the cards say (the offer at hand) came true!

Thank you.

KatieFae

This would be a good spread for me to help figure out career options! Thanks for posting. :)