Turn on the Charm spread

applesword

For self-improvement and a confidence boost.

I came up with this spread when I was feeling utterly unlikable. Using it helped me see some good things about myself that I'd been overlooking. I hope this can help someone else.

1. Attractive personality trait(s) you already have
2. Positive personality trait(s) you need more of
3. Negative personality trait(s) holding you back
4. How to increase positive trait(s)
5. How to let go of negative trait(s)

2 x x x 4
x x 1 x x
3 x x x 5

Starshower

Hello, applesword.
This spread has worked totally specifically & brilliantly for me, and appeared just when I needed a boost.
I like how you suggest laying out the cards too. It hits every nail on the head, visually & viscerally.

THANK YOU for this spread, applesword! A great help and one to re-use. xxx :)

WindStarsBhakti

great i look forward to using this one!

tigerkandy

How creative! What an interesting spread idea. And it deals with both the positive and negative aspects and gives advice. I want to try this one out.

Enlightenment23

Sweet! I love confidence building spreads like these. I'm always like, "Aww thanks Tarot. You know me so well. *blush*"

Starshower

I love your reading, Enlightenment23! It shows that the Tarot - and you - have a good sense of humour and an insightful but light touch. :)

But you will have to remove it, unfortunately. I was all enthusiastic & posted my own self-reading from the depths of depression a few weeks ago, without reading The Rules, so a mod told me I had to remove it, as we are not allowed to post readings except in the Reading Forum. :(

Anyway, I enjoyed reading yours, while it's still here! And it has inspired me to maybe try doing another reading myself to try to change things for the better.
A very hopeful, optimistic, empowering spread.

Enlightenment23

I love your reading, Enlightenment23! It shows that the Tarot - and you - have a good sense of humour and an insightful but light touch. :)

But you will have to remove it, unfortunately. I was all enthusiastic & posted my own self-reading from the depths of depression a few weeks ago, without reading The Rules, so a mod told me I had to remove it, as we are not allowed to post readings except in the Reading Forum. :(

Anyway, I enjoyed reading yours, while it's still here! And it has inspired me to maybe try doing another reading myself to try to change things for the better.
A very hopeful, optimistic, empowering spread.

I thought it's alright to post it, as long as you don't expect any interpretations/feedback? But thanks for the heads up! I'll edit my post. =D

Hemera

But you will have to remove it, unfortunately. I was all enthusiastic & posted my own self-reading from the depths of depression a few weeks ago, without reading The Rules, so a mod told me I had to remove it, as we are not allowed to post readings except in the Reading Forum. :( .
Oh, I´m sorry. I feel guilty.. [..hangs head..] But the whole idea is just to keep these threads (and AT) more readable and to keep the vast amount of tarot information in some kind of order so that it is easier for people to search and find what they are looking for etc.

I thought it's alright to post it, as long as you don't expect any interpretations/feedback? But thanks for the heads up! I'll edit my post. =D
The original poster of the thread can post a reading as an example. Please see HERE(click).

Your Readings where you can post your readings is here and you can always link your reading to these threads if you like. I hope this helps? And please don´t hesitate to PM me (or any other mod) for more advice or help.

-And yes, I agree, this is a great spread :)