The Wild Unknown Tarot - VII Pentacles

Rose Lalonde

Thank goodness for this thread!

This card is the one that I least connected with on my first few times going through the deck. After reading, it's helpful for me to think of it in relation to both the Chariot and a path/process in a certain order. The seeds and the chakras are meaningful associations for me as well. Thanks for everyone's insights!

Hash

Wow, you guys are really amazing at bringing forth so many different and lovely interpretations. The first thing I think of with this card is someone laying out their material possessions, making an inventory to decide if the efforts they have put forth have been worth it. I think the lines going off in two directions from the coins or pentacles shows that satisfaction in life is all about mindset. YOU are the one to decide if you are happy with what you have and where you are in life.

Gwynydd

I see stairs when I look at it. With each step you take, you end up in a higher place, until you reach the goal at the top. You can't jump to the top from the bottom; you have to take the time to walk each step first. The great news being, it's clear to see you will get to the top easily, and it's clear what you need to do to get there. So, just take your time, do what you need to do and have patience. You'll get there!