Can anyone Identify this deck with French inscriptions?

decan

"The Game of Hope web store" said that Caitlin Matthews may still have some copies left, but I don't know more about this...

AraLuck

"The Game of Hope web store" said that Caitlin Matthews may still have some copies left, but I don't know more about this...

She doesn't. It says sold out on her website. I may have to mail her... thanks for the info :)

DDwarks

Zut! You mean here on the forum?

Yes. You'd be amazed the treasures some members have!
You could also email "le palais du tarot" and ask for any leads.
One last thing, get the ISBN number and use it for google searches and Ebay.
Good luck!

AraLuck

Yes. You'd be amazed the treasures some members have!
You could also email "le palais du tarot" and ask for any leads.
One last thing, get the ISBN number and use it for google searches and Ebay.
Good luck!

Oh you're a star!! :thumbsup:

I can ask for this in the Tarot section? Since there isn't a trading section in Lenormand...

gregory

Beware the Palais du Tarot. Their postage charges are TERRIFYING.

DDwarks

Oh you're a star!! :thumbsup:

I can ask for this in the Tarot section? Since there isn't a trading section in Lenormand...

Trading is for any cards!
Gregory is right about the shipping charges with Le Palais du Tarot BUT you did mention a friend in France!
I'll be surprised if they had it but they've been good at giving me some pointers as to where else to look in the past.
If they do have it (by some miracle!) get your friend in france to buy it and sent to them. They can then sent it to you. It's *much cheaper* that way!

Tag_jorrit

She doesn't. It says sold out on her website. I may have to mail her... thanks for the info :)

She should have some more in a few days. Trust me. :)

AraLuck

Beware the Palais du Tarot. Their postage charges are TERRIFYING.

Noted! Will have a look.

Trading is for any cards!
Gregory is right about the shipping charges with Le Palais du Tarot BUT you did mention a friend in France!
I'll be surprised if they had it but they've been good at giving me some pointers as to where else to look in the past.
If they do have it (by some miracle!) get your friend in france to buy it and sent to them. They can then sent it to you. It's *much cheaper* that way!

Ok I posted there. Definitely will speak to my French scouts ;-) Thanks for all the great advice!

This place gets better every day! :thumbsup:

AraLuck

She should have some more in a few days. Trust me. :)

Beautiful! And do you have any means of contacting her about it, because I can't find any contact details but Facebook.... and I doubt she may read my message as it will go into the 'message requests'. Nobody looks at those!