The Little Window Tarot

magpie9

Wondrful cards! Please add me to the Notification list!

spoonbender

This is such a coincidence, MrsOnePotato! I was thinking about your deck just yesterday and checked the site to see if there really weren't any updates! I totally love the High Priestess - her expression is awesome :D and the transparency of the veil is great. (Will she really be called the High Priestess and not the Papess, by the way?) Death is just as lovely, with those big eye sockets of his and that wonderful, flowing landscape. There's like a glow emanating from his skeleton or the reflection of the sunset on the bones - very cool.

These really were worth the wait. Keep up the good work!!! :)

Spoon

Guiding Cauldron

wow!

love the hermit, moon and sun cards thus far REALLY striking and make an indeliable impresion on my mind....

MrsOnePotato

Thank you magpie9 and Guiding Cauldron for your kind words!

And thank you Langustl....I must say that the work you put into completing your deck so successfully has inspired me to keep going...not to lose momentum at this stage.

Debra said:
Oh, I'm so glad you're doing more of these cards! Death is just stunning--I actually made that little "quick intake of breath" sound when I saw it. And the High Priestess is my fave so far, because .... she looks just like me! Or vice-versa! Except she's got the good hat!

Colors, form, movement, meaning...everything about these cards is wonderful.
Thank you so much Debra!! (Mr) OnePotato says the High Priestess looks a little like me too! Perhaps there is a little of her in all of us...or of all of us in her?

spoonbender said:
I totally love the High Priestess - her expression is awesome :D and the transparency of the veil is great. (Will she really be called the High Priestess and not the Papess, by the way?)
Thank you spoon, for all your nice words! I was actually wishing to change the card title to The Papess, but I was using the standard Grimaud translation as my guide. Perhaps I should not be so strict with that....
(edit: just fixed it...thanks for the advice!)

Well, back to work...I'm past the halfway point now! :)

Langustl

MrsOnePotato said:
And thank you Langustl....I must say that the work you put into completing your deck so successfully has inspired me to keep going...not to lose momentum at this stage.

Thats great, go on. I like the way you do it :) .

Debra

Whew! I also love the symbolism....the tower on an isolated rocky island.....

Debra

PS I just looked at all the cards so far....a beautifully coherent deck!

spoonbender

That is awesome, MrsOnePotato - there's just SO much energy in that blast!!!

Man, I hope to hold this deck in my hands one day. :)

MrsOnePotato

Debra said:
Whew! I also love the symbolism....the tower on an isolated rocky island.....

Thanks Debra!
To me, the symbolism of The Tower card is most interesting...
And at times of chaotic change, isn't the feeling of isolation quite overwhelming?

MrsOnePotato