Happy Birthday Libra!

AquarianGoddess

Oh yes, all the Venus ruled Libra's will be celebrating birthdays beginning on September 23rd at 12:56 AM, EDT when the Sun enters Libra.

Libra's and especially Libra ascendants have been gifted with some of the most beautiful faces in the world and they are lovers of beauty and fine art.

Wishing Minderwiz and all the rest of the Libra gang a plethora of good fortune and happy times!

Love,
AG

amyel

shucks....I have a Libra ascendent, but I wouldn't say I have one of the most beautiful faces in the world....

This is, perhaps, a good thing. It forces me to look inward....

I do love art, though, hence the degree in art history and the addiction to interior design shows.....

Both my step-kids and my favorite little niece are Libra's, each about 7 days apart from each other.

zorya

thank you aquarian goddess! any idea of what the new year holds in store for us?

Minderwiz

Thanks for the compliments AG - you really know how to charm a Libran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know I almost didn't make it, being born six hours before the Sun entered Scorpio. I think I prefer being a Libran, rather than a Scorpion but my wife insists that I have a sting in the tail. This is perhaps due to Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, South Node, Part of Spirit (and for all those who taken note of Chiron, that too) in Scorpio. I think adding the Sun to that lot would lose me in the hidden depths :)

Best Wishes to all other Librans

Minderwiz

Pollux

Happy Birthday Libras!!!
I feel like parting too, since my Sun is in the 7th house and Pluto, ruler of my Rising is in Libra... :p
(It's always easy to find an excuse to party... :D)

As for the other Libras of the Forums, I mention my Tarot-holic pupil Starfish, and our precious Lee - who is not feeling very well at the moment, and his birthday is incoming!!! We all hope he'll be well tomorrow, don't we?!

Again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRAS !!!

[color=666699].......
___
___/[color=666699].....[/color]\___

AquarianGoddess

Hi Zorya,

And a happy birthday to you!

What's in store for Libra's? It depends on when you were born...early, middle or late Libra?

The late Libra's, last ten days of the sign, have both Saturn and Uranus trining (120 degrees) their Sun, filling out a grand trine (3 planets all trine each other) and that should be grand!!

The early Libra's (first ten days of the sign) at this point have the trine from Neptune and the sextile from Jupiter moving away. The trine from Neptune should have brought a spiritual awakening to many early Libra's.

Now you middle guys (the middle ten days of Libra), have a sextile from Mr. Pluto and Jupiter and will be getting a trine from Neptune AND the upcoming Libra new Moon will be at 13 Libra on 10/6. Quite exciting I would say! New doors may be opening with exciting possibilities!

AG

zorya

thank you aquarian goddess!
oh boy! just what i wanted for my birthday, hee hee. new doors with exciting possibilities. yippee! (my birthday is the 11th).

and happy birthday to minderwiz, starfish, lee and all the other libras too! and we love having you celebrate with us pollux :D

Lee

Thanks, AquarianGoddess! I'm a *very* early Libra (today, in fact!). I'm still waiting for my spiritual awakening... maybe soon! :p

And thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone... I feel much better, which is nice on one's birthday.

I'll join in wishing Libras Happy Birthday!!!

-- Lee

Minderwiz

Well, I think we've clearly established Libra as the sign of harmony and good relationships :)

Happy birthday Lee - I'll remind the rest of you when mine falls because by then the Sun will have just moved into Scorpio - but I am a Libra honest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minderwiz

starfish66

Happy Birthday to us!

I also want to extend Happy Birthday wishes to my fellow Librans! My birthday is October 5th... here's hoping for some new decks as pressies from my family (I've definitely dropped enough hints })).

:THANG Starfish