Do you act like your Astrological element?

VmprGokuboi69

ok pheonix

amyel

I'm a Capricorn with an Aquarius moon & Libra rising. I've had a natal chart done, so I can't remember all the planet /positions /houses, but I know I have alot of air and next to no water.

So do I act like my sun sign? Sometimes. the organized, practical, dry sense of humor side. Mostly, I like like my moon sign- aquarius - or so I think. A sun/moon combination book I have says that Cappy/Aquarius ladies can be summed up as "To Be or Not To Be...manager or tarot card reader, that is..." and that pretty much says it all.... I'm both, BTW.... LOL

lunalafey

I'm SO EARTH....have 3 planets in Capricorn and 3 planets and my rising in Virgo.
WAY TO GROUNDED sometimes for some people....

Poetlove

I am a true Scoprio. I indeed act like one. I all the sexual energy, and the secret side also.

starfish66

I am definitely a true Libra. I could be the poster child for my sign ;).

:THANG Starfish

Minderwiz

Hi,

As some of the above tend to indicate - you don't really have 'an element' - your ten planets plus Ascendant and Midheaven all count towards your element balance - thus you can have the Sun in Aries (Fire) but several planets in Scorpio (Water). Whilst the fire is there you probably act in a far more emotional and feeling way than someone who is heavily Aries.

I have Sun and Neptune in Libra and Moon in Aquarius and Uranus in Gemini (all Air signs) but My Ascendant is Leo and I have Saturn, Mars and Pluto in Leo (All Fire). I also have Mercury Venus and Jupiter all in Scorpio (Water) - Overall I'm a fair mix of three elements but I don't have much earth (Taurus MC).

I feel I act more Air than the rest but the Fire and Water do come out reasonably often - more as Steam!!!!!!!!!!

Minderwiz

Keslynn

I have a Leo Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn. I am VERY Leo. *lol* As if everyone couldn't tell by my grandiose posturing... It's cute, right? ;) :*

:) Kes

meatbox666

Wow! Leos are soooo Hot!! Woo hooo!

I am scorpio. Why do I not have a man?
I have scorpio rising, my phone rarely rings and hell, I don't have any friends. LOL, really, they all stop calling me after a while. *shrugs*
I have leo midheaven..... I like to go out and really hope to be rich one day,:)
I go out alone alot....pluto in Libra IN THE 11th house. I REALLY WANT SOME FRIENDS TO HANG WITH.
I have Leo Moon......Why doesn't everyone Love me? I am a really nice person. HONESTLY!
I have Jupiter in Pisces.....I know Im going to be famous, I dream of it all the time. I am going to Hollywood one day....I can see it........:)
Saturn in cancer.....it depresses me that I am not famous and rich.
iT DEPRESSES ME THAT NO ONE RETURNES MY AFFECTION.
I GET OVER IT, lol.....I have NEPTUNE IN THE FIRST HOUSE AND I GO TO THE BAR AND DRINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK It all away.
I have Venus in Scorpio in the first house........The men never seem to stay. The Lord Giveth and I guess taketh away.

ladycj

I'm a Sag, but I sure don't feel like it. My rising is Aquarius, but I don't feel any real connection to that either. I guess I need to go have that read, because I feel more of a connection to my chineese sign the pig (or boar) than I do with the other. oh, well.

Blessings.

Cerulean

Yes, I'm a Gemini and have Gemini connections.
That is I also married a Gemini a day and a decade older than myself. Two of my favorite historical poets made a point of telling everyone they are Gemini...Dante and Maria Matteo Boiardo.
Once I paid to have an astrologer do a chart...well, a month before my this year's birthday. My hope was somehow to find classes or exploration that would take me to Italy say by next year and do whatever I want---that was the dream, not the reality of my situation.
The astrologer said it was funny for a Gemini such as me to seem so relational and conservative for my sign---but he could see a cultural and family attachment that was very important to me. He thought that I liked different ideas and was very curious about opportunities, although not likely to be attached to the results. He also said that I liked to teach and be active in different things.
My Gemini husband and I have been playing with kayaking options lately one weekend day. We are finding different options to relate this shared outside interest with others and it has been fun. There's even an outfit that will take a kayaking trip to Sardenia, Italy...maybe that was the key. By the way, my husband is a foot and seven inches taller than me, so finding sports that we're both capable of doing is truly an experiment...