Relationship reading

Savica

Hi Minderwiz,

Thank you so much for your reply.....I sent some information about me and Garry....but I will give them here as well:

My name is Savica and I am born 2 November 1970 in Gevgelija, Republic of Macedonia at 5.15 in the morning.

His name is Garry Knight and he is born 19 July 1959 in London. I have no idea at what time.....

I am really curious if there is a chance for us both.....will we be together or I will go on without the man I love the most???? He ignores me now....and I am so sad and desperate...I can not concentrate on anything.....I am just suffering and craving for him. Will our stars meet one day????

Thanks and Light,

Savica

Sinta

I know this is slightly out of topic, but if you want, try the "i feel unloved" spread . It also suits this situation ;) Just for your info:

1***3***5
**2***4**

1 - you have hurt me deeply because of...
2- but then again, we did have this...
3- but you spoilt it because of..
4- will the situation be resolved...
5- will we still be together

Hope that brings you some insight ;)

Minderwiz

Savica,

Thanks for the post - I will do what I can with the information - though it may well take a few days. If you want to look at the thread I did for january, you'll see that I will post an interpretation for you, then for him and finally on the relationship itself.

I'd like your comments after each stage, because I am a learner, and the feedback helps. Moreover if I am on the right track then I can be a little more confident in the later sages.

Please be patient - but I will complete the reading for you.

best wishes

Minderwiz