Reading for Savica

Minderwiz

As a preface I would remind you that Astrology charts tendencies, trends, and abilities. It does not indicate fate or what must be. Furthermore as a person grows older they confront the challenges shown in their chart and in the process change and develop.

OK Savica here is the reading of your natal chart:

You have a strong predominance of Water – feelings and emotions and tend to act from feelings rather than from conscious thought. Your next element is fire, so you can take action and indeed be assertive when you need to.

You are likely to be a private person when it comes to your feelings – you don’t share them with everyone. You are self reliant, self initiating and active as a person. You have several planets in Scorpio (Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter) and this will give you an intense passionate nature. This is not immediately obvious from the way that you project yourself to the world, as you have a Libra Ascendant and will appear as a person who easily relates to others and seeks to bring harmony and beauty to life. The graphical representation of Libra is a set of scales and this is also the symbol of Justice. You will be seen as a person who wishes to see justice in the world and if wrong is done to yourself or others dear to you then the intensity of the Scorpion will be unleashed.

The Scorpio planets are all in your first house – the house of self. In a real way you are self centred, with the Sun in the first House – not in the sense of ignoring others but in the sense of trying to relate yourself to the world and indeed your place in the universe. You have a profound need to learn (Mercury) and communicate powerfully and passionately. You have a strong intellectual approach to life but may have a lot of nervous energy. You can be large hearted optimistic and visionary when you allow yourself to be.

Your Moon is in Sagittarius - emotions and feelings can be expansive, and you feel comfortable travelling abroad and you have a love of learning. You react enthusiastically and idealistically to things based on your beliefs. You have a need to question and search - which reinforces the Scorpio need for transformation. Your Moon is in a good aspect to Uranus which suggests emotional independence but it can also indicate sudden mood swings.

As said earlier your Venus is in Scorpio in the first House – this indicates an intense expression of affections and passions. You are looking for a deep and intense relationship. The placement also suggests charm, grace, personal magnetism, love of beauty and the arts and also a sensual person – one who uses sensory experience to appreciate the good things in life. You like to give and receive affection and pleasure. In your case Venus is retrograde so this may indicate that you feel complete in yourself, perhaps more in the sense of being in touch with your masculine side – that which Jung called the Animus. You may therefore experience Venus more as internal sensations than outward behaviour. Venus is in opposition to Saturn in seventh. One writer said that this was a link between Love and time –you give a lot of time to the relationship but expect the same back – a tendency to measure the relationship in terms of time partner gives. It can also symbolise a partner who is older than you (which happens to be the case here) or a tendency to look for older partners.

Mars is in the 12th in Libra. You assert yourself in a way that will not cause unnecessary offence to others, and in a tactful, and in a socially harmonious way. Mars in twelfth, can be secretive, can bottle up anger and aggression and may lead to a situation where you can easily antagonise others without consciously being aware of it – the Twelfth is the House of hidden enemies. Mars is conjunct Uranus in 12th. This tends to indicate an unusual or individualistic way of self assertion, it can also indicate a sudden assertiveness - sexual excitement and precipitate action. Again, rather it might well mean that you are attracted to exciting men with fast action lifestyles – this is great – until you get bored.

The Ruler of the 5th House of Romance is Neptune in the second –You may be looking for spiritual fulfilment in the relationship but must be careful not to turn this into dreams and fantasies. At its worst Neptune is self deceiving, you may close your eyes and pretend a relationship is something that it is not. With Neptune in second – there is a link between your material needs and your romantic needs. This may mean an attraction to someone who can give you material security or who has talents and skills that you value or who can help you enhance your own talents and skills.

Your Seventh House of Relationships (including marriage) is ruled by Mars in the twelfth. With Aries on cusp there is a potent need to find yourself through others - relationships are important to your self image and you may not always recognise the deeper consequences. Mars is in Libra the natural sign of the seventh – You may assert yourself through relationships. Saturn is in seventh - also retrograde. You may well be attracted to older men (as in this case), it also brings responsibility to the relationship – a need to learn to share on all levels. Saturn is in Taurus – giving a focus on integrity, reliability, stability. You may see marriage (not necessarily to this partner) as a means to self security. Traditional values will also be important in terms of how you manage your relationships. Again, with Saturn retrograde might have difficulty communicating this to others. The twelfth House is not necessarily a strong position for any planet, as it is the House of self undoing. You therefore need to be sure about a relationship before you commit yourself to it. The shape of your chart projects a clear focus on Saturn – marriage and partnership will be a very important element in your life – possibly as the vehicle you use to find yourself and try to place yourself in the universe. At its worst in this position Saturn can indicate a fear of love – possibly because of a fear of being hurt through the experience. Saturn is a protective planet and will build structure to keep that which we are afraid of outside. Saturn retrograde sometimes indicates that you have difficulty in believing that you are loved and accepted for what you are and you need to have constant reassurance. You may also swing between a belief that you can handle anything and a feeling of a total lack of control over events.

You also have an opposition between first House Jupiter and Saturn – such aspects usually denote a test of faith – a real need to set out on a quest to find yourself and to define yourself. Saturn/Jupiter aspects usually indicate material success, though in the case of a hard aspect such as the opposition you will have to work for it. However I feel in your case that success in career, whilst something to be appreciated is not what you seek in life – you seek yourself.

Looking at the chart I would sum up by saying that you are an intense and passionate person. You are looking for a partner who can not only return your intensity of feeling but who can also help you on your quest to find yourself. . You may well expect this person to be older than yourself. What you need to be able to do is to ensure that you do not deceive yourself in this process and that you recognise that the role of the partner is not simply to assist in the quest. They have needs and demands to. To realise that you can help them attain their needs but ask for nothing in return (not even time) is one of life’s lessons. With relatively little Air in your chart you may find it difficult to rationalise what is happening, you go with your feelings and I think you usually trust what your feelings tell you – even if you don’t like what they say.

I’d be grateful if you could post some comments before I move on to your boyfriend, Gary.

With sincerity

Minderwiz

Savica

Some reflection:)

Hi Minderwiz,

One big THANK YOU for your efforts to do this reading for me....I re-read it several times...and I will study it tonight again. It seems now..that you know me better than I know myself:) I really do appreciate the work you have done for me. I have several comments though and I want to share them with you.

It is more than true that I am "thinking" with my feelings more than with my head:) That sometimes really helps me a lot (I have good intuition:((((() but sometimes I am amazed how wrong I am!!!!!! And on first sight.....people can never guess how passionate I am.....as I look like a real wood!!!! But I am too sensitive and sometimes have fear of world and people;)

I am not ignoring people.....not in the sense I understand....but sometimes I need to be alone and to live in my own world. As one of my friends once told me...."you, Savica really enjoy to talk with the silence. You will be never bored as you know how to deal with yourself !" Even though....I could cry, or feel desperate, or feel happy.....sometimes I have this big need to be with myself only:)

Travelling abroad!!!!!! That is my really passion:)))) I have visited almost all the places in this world....and I am hungry for more!!! I somehow expected that in my natal chart this "love" will appear....but I am more interested whether it is about to end....or I will travel again??????? As I am getting older...I have this passion still....but on the other hand I want to settle down and create my own family. I really love everything that is beautiful to me....music (I do play piano...:))))), nature, hard work, men, arts.......but I have not enough time and that makes me unhappy as well.

About Love......I am so much in Love:( I love older men....even bold ones....as Tarotlady told me in her reading. I love "mature" men and men who went through everything....I love this Garry because he convinced me that we live in a story...in a dream. I really believed him that we are Lancelot and Guinevere.....some sort of reincarnation:) I love his letters, his poems (he is an artist though) devoted to me.....I love his passion for work, I am totally crazy about his knowledge of history.....that reminds me of my father though!!!!!!!. He seems to be responsible man, one with big heart (not like me!)....and he lives far away....and now he is just a dream to me:( I do love him and I am obssesed by him....but he ignores me....and he has right to do that:( But,........still I am dreaming even though he left me:( Whenever I close my eyes...I pretend the relationship is still on going.......thats why I need to know...if I am going to see him once more in my life....and then I could die!!!!!!! I am really serious.....you see? My emotions again:)

I do need to be reassured that I am loved.....it is my style to ask men I love 10000000000000 times if they love me or not. I know it is a stupid thing.....but I feel I need to know for sure!!! But....one thing that now I discover about myself....and you mentioned in the reading is that I am always thinking of ME....I have to be loved, I have to be taken care of, I have to be secured....and I do neglect the needs and demands of others....I have to be more careful and patient. I am working on that though.

The thing that is missing.....is my jealousy. I dont refer to my private life only.....but my career too!!!! If I feel that my place is in danger....I am doing everything to show how much I worth. I dont want to harm people....but I want to get to the place I do deserve. I am easily hurt by promotion of people who are worse than me, or when Garry is staring at women that I can not stand! Thats life, isnt it? My life at least:)

So....my Mindwiz....you are on the right track:)))))) I am really looking forward to hear more about Garry and our relationship-if that still exists!!!!! I dont know the time of his birth.....and maybe I will never find out....ohhhhhhh...I talked to much, did I?

Now...I need to go to bed....read again your words....and wait for the follow up....:)

Thanks.....and Thanks

Blessed be,

Savica

Minderwiz

Here is the post for Gary - as I don't have his time of birth I cannot take into account house placements:

He is a strong mixture of Earth and Water but has a lack of Air. This usually indicates difficulty in standing back and taking stock of where we are in life – an ability to view ourselves with detachment. This could lead to situations where the person enters relationships or takes up issues without stopping to think.

He is a mixture of Cardinal and Fixed signs - he can initiate things and has the staying power to see them through - he has relatively little mutable signs so may find it difficult to adapt and change if necessary.

He has the Sun in Cancer, which usually indicates that he is sensitive, nurturing, receptive, protective and intuitive. He can express his creativity through his emotions but he can also be moody and may retreat into himself during these periods. He has the Sun trine Jupiter suggesting a nature that he seeks to expand himself through, travel, exploration, philosophy and education. He sets himself big goals and is generally good hearted.

He has Moon in Capricorn which suggests that he reacts in a practical and structured way. He has self control and determination but he may feel the need to manipulate others and the world in order to feel really secure. He probably likes the role of provider and needs to be on top - the authority role in his relationships.

His Moon is trine Venus - both planets are soft and yielding so this is someone who will cooperate with others. He likes beauty and harmony and may well have or aspire to a beautiful home. He likes and values women and femininity - and may well be at ease with his anima - his feminine side. He is probably looking for a partner who is also practical and who can see to his needs for security but is also feminine and graceful.

He has Mercury in Leo indicating a warm hearted and energetic approach to communications and to conscious thought. Mercury is conjunct Uranus suggesting a free thinker, possibly attracted to new and revolutionary ideas . He has Mercury square Jupiter. Although this is a hard aspect, Jupiter is again a benefic planet and it will not necessarily cause too much tension, though there are possible problems. He is likely to want to know everything - he likes finding out and discovering things and has a mind that enjoys expansion. However he may overstate things or blow small things out of all proportion - everything is important so trivial matters may cause over-reaction.

His Venus is in Virgo suggesting that he expresses his affections in a modest and helpful manner. He takes pleasure in attention to detail and needs to have logic and order in order to feel comfortable and harmonious in a relationship. He may tend to be over helpful - leading to petty criticisms. He too has a Venus/Saturn link - in his case it is a trine which is more harmonious that the opposition.

He has Venus sextile to Neptune suggesting a strong linking of Love and Romance. He likes love and peace but may not see the realities and practicalities of things. Eventually this will come home and there may be some disillusionment. However with this aspect its unlikely to last long. It could however lead to successive romances with none of them really working out.

He also has Venus conjunct Pluto - this may indicate a compulsion to display affection, perhaps a compulsive need for romance - certainly for him the power of love is strong. He may see beauty or the possession of beauty or beautiful things as an indicator of power. There is a need to love intensely, only the deepest most profound relationships will do. They can overwhelm with charm and intensity such that it becomes difficult to reject them. However they can be intensely jealous, especially if their intended shows interest in somebody or something else. They may also plunge into relationships which are messy, tortuous and deeply painful. Strong sex drive. There may be a real interest In dressing well and being concerned with their appearance. Underneath they may feel insecure and unlovable.

His Mars in Leo suggests that he asserts himself in an energetic and self dramatic way - he needs to be appreciated and complimented for his sexual, physical or creative powers. Mars is trine to Saturn, which suggests someone who may literally fight for authority - joining the Armed Services or taking a role where they represent (at no matter how low a level) their government. They may well like to take a dominant role, alternatively they may often come into conflict with authority. They may find it difficult to consciously assert themselves without going to far.

He has Mars conjunct to Pluto, though as they are in different signs the contact is not likely to be as strong as it otherwise would be. This can be an indicator of sexual power, a willingness to ‘fight to the death’ for something but also buried rage, which may occasionally surface. There is great power and strength here - it may well be used as a creative force but it could simply turn to cruelty and violence. For people who are generally humane and kind the problem is one of owning their own violent feelings rather than simply repressing them.

He has Jupiter in Scorpio, suggesting that he has expansive hidden depths and is probably attracted to the occult and occult religions.

He has Saturn in Capricorn the sign of its dignity. He can be practical and loyal. He is a natural builder of structures and is attracted to authority. It is difficult to say how this will manifest without a clear birth time.

Again let me know what you think and I will then go on to the final stage of the relationship reading.

Best wishes

Minderwiz

Savica

Some thoughts about Garrys reading

Hi Minderwiz,

Thank you for posting the reading for Garry so quickly:) When I first saw it and went through it...I was so much impressed of Garrys houses and planets....and I knew why I was so much in love with him. Today I had more time and I analysed my reading and his reading.....I compared our planets and I could see that you really detected his negative sides very well:) Here I want to say something about his positive and negative sides....that you really talked about and I know about them:)

His positive side is that he is sensitive (when he likes to be:), over-protective, very intuitive and over romantic. It is true that he likes travels and exploration...and as I love them too, he used to say that we both have gipcy blood into our veins and we will spend our lives with donkeys going around the world:) He likes history, philosophy and he is really in front of this time with his ideas....he is the only one that I know (except my father) that reads so much:). He really wants to know everything, nosey man:) He is romantic as well....and he writes poems and plays guitar:) He loves art and beautiful women:) (thats why he had two wives and who knows how many romances:( He is jealous too....and if he senses that something is doubtful...he will do everything to find out without shame to ask and confront. You are absolutely right about his sex drive...LOLOLOL...thats why I am still obssesed by him:) And.......he likes to be dominant...in the relatiosnhip and at work:) He told me once that he can never imagine himself working for someone.....thats why he worked very hard and now he has his own company;) I like that though:)

Negative sides.....he is moody!!!!!!! Definetely he has different moods almost always and noone could guess in what mood he is:( He likes to hide from me and play those games of retreating into himself....I hate that so much....he plays that game now! He just vanished and he didnt tell me why! I have different thoughts....but I can not guess why he disappeared. Whenever I want to contact him....he is hiding....but he knows that he is my weakness...and when he will show up I will forgive him. Other negative side of Garry is that he is munipulative.....he munipulates with people he knows very well as he knows how they will react. About love.....yes, I know he has some romances there...and I can not control him as I am too far away...but I am glad that his speedy relationships dont work out.....I am sure he craves for love from 16th century that now doesnt exist. I am sure that he can be cruel and dont pay attention to others feelings....he just do things that are best for himself.

The difference between us is that I am thinking with my feelings and he is too self-controled. He doesnt know how to forget and forgive. I am amazed of how he can control himself....burying deep down the rage and hate and pretend that everything is OK. But it seems that we both have Jupiter in Scorpio and we are both interested in occult things......maybe he is looking for a reading somewhere too:))))))) I just hope that he will never find out about this web site and find out my real feelings about him. I love him.....but he sometimes exegerates:)

So....that is my view of his reading.....I am really looking forward to get the last reading.....will we end up together? If not....is there a small chance to see him???? (as I know he will not come....and I have so many problems to travel abroad...visa, papers, money:( Will our planets meet one day?

Thank you Minderwiz......light and much love,

Curious Savica

Minderwiz

Last Bit:

It's difficult to be very precise because of the lack of a time of birth for Gary but you are both fairly fixed if not stubborn people. He's perhaps a little more flexible than you.

Nevertheless the chart shows that you both communicate very well - possibly too well in some instances as there is a strong intensity and power in the relationship. When things are going well it will be great - but if jealousy comes out on either side then there will be mega rows and arguments - possibly followed by even more mega make-ups.

Handling this is the main challenge for both of you as the relationship could simply go up almost literally in flames.

At a practical level you can handle things well together but the weakness will be the lack of an ability to detach yourselves from what's going on and taking stock of what needs to be done.

If you can BOTH handle the intensity then fine because the sparks will fly between you but if one or the other cannot handle it then the relationship will struggle after a bit.

That's about as far as I can take it. I wish you well and hope things work out.

Minderwiz

Savica

THANK YOU:)

HI Minderwiz,

Thank you for the last bit.....so, it seems that we can survive like a couple:)............... BUT, I lost him:( He is not talking to me few months now:( Probably he already has someone with whom he communicates better:(. I am so persistant that I called him several times, wrote him several letters....but in vain. Seems like he vanished. I am so sad....and I suffer so much...I can not stop thinking of him.....and we are both stubborn....but whether he is more flexible.....I am not so sure.

You told me that there is a chance to see him once more in my life. I am really curious if he will contact me one day....or our story is over? I dont know how to behave...when he is in question. He is my weakness....is it better to forget about him and go on with my life....or is better to wait because he worths???? I am so confused.....maybe I need to let him go....and if he comes back ON TIME OK....if not:(

Thank you once again.....and please tell me your last opinion about this sad love of mine.

Regards,

Savica