objective help w/chart?

RingTheory

born 11:27p.m. EST Charlotte, NC on July 29, 1960

Any insight, especially career-wise would be greatly appreciated.

MattDouglas

Hmmm....
What stands out in this chart is that it seems to me that you are quite a pleaser. I know this sounds contradictory to the Leo sun (I'm sun in Leo too), but sun and two others are in fourth house (home). Perhaps your sunniness was encouraged, because your family was so pleased by it, but not necessary because it was good for you. I'd imagine you were encouraged to keep smiling and ignore the darker aspects of life, which is usually well-meant, but not particularly wise. Along with the Taurus ascendant you're probably seen as really likeable and easygoing, however with the Capricorn midheaven you probably are used by this easygoing nature when others push you to do something for image or status. The north node in virgo also indicates a need to be more self-contained and less of people-pleaser.
At first however, this is quite difficult. With the moon in libra, you probably don't like to rock the boat. Conflicts are things you like to back away from and smooth over. However, this can be turned to your advantage. You probably would be excellent in anything where mediation skills come into play. Remember though that your sun (essence) is Leo. You would probably be best off doing this from an autonomous position, aka self-employed rather than working for someone else. This way you can use your diplomatic skills quite well, but in your own way on your own terms.
I hope that helps some!

Matt

RingTheory

Thanks so much for responding, Matt. Your analysis was dead-on-my childhood was very troubled, and I still think that's why I'm looking for answers. For years, I taught math at public high schools, but it just got to be too much . I've been thinking about either free-lancewriting or real estate, but I'm not sure...seems like when I try to analyze my own chart(probably a bad idea), nothing seems shallow or superficial enough..too much sun/moom/venus. Oh well, thanks again.