woodland twilight

TarotGirlJess

did anyone else order the woodland twighlight music cd? it isn't the companion but you can listen to snippets on the site ( searching for link)
http://www.woodlandmusic.net/pages2005/music.html#

does anyone else have this? and if so were there any extras? I saw a few pages down a discussion on the companion CD put this is different. I am very excited..
the fae made me loop the snippets on the computer endlessly until hubby was frustrated at not hearing the end of the song.. And then he told me to order it. Thank the fae for that one. LOL it only took 2 weeks. anyway just wanted to know other's opinions on this.
Thanks in advance
Tarotgirl Jess

Simone

Thanks for linking this, TarotGirlJess!

I have listened in, and it sounds good!

So there you can already deduct that no, I do not (yet) have it. Keep us informed when you get it :D

Love
Simone

SunChariot

On a somewhat related topic I have the "Faeries" CD which is "a musical companion to the Art of Brian Froud". I adore it. The music is so hauntingly beautiful. And there are lots of extras when you view it on the computer: interviews with Brian, new faery images, a short "video"....

Love it,

Bar

TarotGirlJess

Guess what i got.. nah nah nah nah! i love it! will post more when i acually finish it. LOL
me

SunChariot

TarotGirlJess said:
Guess what i got.. nah nah nah nah! i love it! will post more when i acually finish it. LOL
me
Can't wait to hear. :)

Bar

TarotGirlJess

It's great absolutly great! only problem is who gets to hang on to it. my 4 year old loves it, my hubby wants it in his truck, i want it and already 3 friends wantto borrow it. LOL mine mine all mine. It's wonderful. i adore the CD and the extra's were great.
loved it!!!
TGJ