new style: faerie seeker circle!

December Fairy

I would like to give it a try. I haven't ever read with them. I'm going to start getting to know them better.

rosesred

Yay! Very happy rose here! all kinds of lovely people join in to form one big circle

Hi Chronata, any circle is a succes if you decide to join! think I know what you mean. The faeries seem to open up something inside me, asking me to look a little closer, see a little more..

December Fairy, I hope you feel welcome and I can assure you that the best way to get to know the faeries is to play with them!

I'll wait one more day, and then you can find out who your partner will be. If you're still not sure how everything works, find some of the previous seeker threads, especially #4-#8. If you still have questions after that, just ask!

In the meantime, I did came up with a spread suggestion:
The following spread is based on a spread by Umbrea. It's fairly short, but it can go very deep. Have fun!

1; What you want
2: What you need
3; What you should do

If you know a spread you'd like to use, just post it. You can either use that spread instead of this one with your partner (provided you both agree, of course) or we can use it for another circle!

sagewriter

ok, i shall give this a go, but i really must warn everyone, that i am a complete beginner!

rosesred

Hi Sagewriter, welcome. Don't worry so much about being a beginner, just give it your best shot. It's not a test, it's about learning.

List of participants (other than me ;) ) so far:

PlatinumDove
inanna_tarot
genna
Chronata
December Fairy
Sagewriter

Looks like one group will have three people in it!

rosesred

set up

Groups for the faerie seeker circle:

December fairy
Sage writer

PlatinumDove
inanna_tarot

genna
Chronata
rosesred

(With Genna reading for Chronata, Chronata reading for rosesred and rosesred reading for Genna)

If somebody’s not happy with this, please let me know, we can change things around

What to do next?

Open a thread for you and your partner. Give it the title: Faerie SC 24 aug – 7 sept: {Your names }
Sometimes it’s a good idea to post the spread you guys want to do in the first post. The suggested spread is:

1; What you want
2: What you need
3; What you should do

Feel free to do any other spread that strikes your fancy, just talk to your partner first.

Ask your partner if they want their reading to be about anything in specific, or just general.

Play with the Faeries!

Give feedback on the reading your partner did for you.

Have Fun!