SIGNUP: Faerie Seeker Circle sept 27- oct 10

rosesred

Hi people,

New sign-up is open!

The spread we'll use will be up in a couple of days. Meanwhile I'd really appreciate some feedback from the people who participated at least once on some stuff. That way, we can make this thread into something that's even more fun to everyone.

- Do you have enough time to do the readings? Is 2 weeks too short, or is it too long?

- How did the spreads thus far help you? do they restrict you too much? are they too hard, or too easy?

-Do they need to be more concrete, like: "what people am I going to meet tomorrow?", or do they need to be more general, like: "the first card represents your inner aura"?

- would you like to use more cards, or less cards?

Thanks,
Rosesred

rosesred

Forget to mention: if you have no feedback, and just want to sign up, that's fine too!

WhiteRaven

I would like to join again.

I like the two week span....I'm slow these days in getting my readings done and this fits quite well for me. The spread last week was great...I pulled an extra card for the last part....re the advice. But I usually will do that if I feel the need to...whether with the Faeries or Tarot. I can't really compare with the other spreads, seeing that last round was my first time. But, I did really like the spread you chose. I'm looking forward to reading more with this beautiful Oracle too. :)

I hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Chronata

I am not signing up this time...because I know my next few weeks are insanely busy...

But did want to give some feedback! :)

I think the readings so far have been great!

Two weeks seems to be the perfect time. I am involved in other study/reading groups that go one week...and I rarely get it in there in time...but then again...those don't involve the faeries! (they make me do readings...whether I am ready to or not!)

I like the spreads so far...They seem to be just simple enough to be complex when needed. :) and the number of cards works well for me too!

I do hope you have more sign ups!

I would love to join in another one soon! (when I know I have time!)

Genna

I´d like to sign up,please.2 weeks is fine for me,enough time to get it done.The spreads have been very helpful and good.

rosesred

Here’s the spread for this week. I based this spread on one from the Nigal Jackson deck. As always, use only if you feel like it.

1 2 3

1 – influences from the past
2 – how they're working out in the present
3 – how things will work out in the future
4 – predominant theme, true nature of events

If you like:
5 – How to resolve the issue?

best wishes,
rosesred

Alta

I prefer simpler spreads for this deck. A lot of Faeries cards is almost impossible for me to resolve. The one you just posted is fine.

I also like the two week time frame. I sign up for most of the reading circles and with the readings plus feedback, I sometimes let myself in for a lot.

So, I'll sign up again this week, providing the Fae wll speak to me after I dissed them in another thread. :)

Marion

Tsukiyono

I'd like to sign up again if I am not too late.

As for feedback, I think 2 weeks is a good time frame, and I have a tendency to favor smaller spreads. :)

December Fairy

Sign me up again.

I like the 2 week frame we are working with.

Spreads have been perfect to read and the readings I have received.

I would not mind going between 3 and 5 or 6 card spreads. Maybe more on the smaller side. With the time we have, every now and then a larger spread would be a good change of pace?

mooncat2

:)
Sign me up, please.

Two weeks is an excellent time frame........time then for the other circles as well.

I've enjoyed all the spreads I've done in the study group although I prefer smaller and simpler ones.......3 - 5 cards.....7 max.