2014 Lenormand New Year Resolutions & Goals

Glass Owl

Over in Talking Tarot, there is a fantastic thread for sharing Tarot related goals for the upcoming the year and I thought that we should have one for Lenormand.

So what are your Lenormand resolutions for 2014? How do you plan to achieve your goals?

Lil Red

My Lenormand Goal is to study the cards and learn its combination. I'm planning in doing this is by doing daily draws and journaling.

danieljuk

good on you for starting it here Glass Owl :)
I want to get better at larger spreads with multiple cards and improve my GT's!
maybe I will venture into learning cartomancy!

I started reading Lenormand in early 2013 and so happy with my progress over a year! so hope to really keep building on that :)

Le Fanu

Avoiding most of the stuff written out there on the net which is supposed to *teach*

My new years resolution; I will not be misled by all the guff out there.

La Force

Avoiding most of the stuff written out there on the net which is supposed to *teach*

My new years resolution; I will not be misled by all the guff out there.

Here here! So agree

It took me months to find my way with the cards and many hair pulling moments, turned out I had to just go with how the cards spoke and worked for me in my own style. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

My Res and Goal, is not to take it so serious, enjoy them. Help others find their way with the cards

Flaxen

My resolution is to hone my skills in identifying people in a reading - looks, personality etc. It's something I forget to consciously do each time.

Mellaenn

My goal is to master the Lenormand cards to the point that I can offer them as an alternative oracle when I do professional reading. I will be doing this with practice, especially every time I have a chance to predict something where the outcome will soon be known, as well as journaling.

I've also resolved not to buy any more Lenormand decks until I actually DO master them! :) That ought to give me some incentive.

Padma

My resolution is to hone my skills in identifying people in a reading - looks, personality etc. It's something I forget to consciously do each time.

My goal is to master the Lenormand cards to the point that I can offer them as an alternative oracle when I do professional reading. I will be doing this with practice, especially every time I have a chance to predict something where the outcome will soon be known, as well as journaling.

I've also resolved not to buy any more Lenormand decks until I actually DO master them! :) That ought to give me some incentive.

Yes, and yes! Exactly :)

Emily

I think my goal is to stop buying these Lenormand decks and to actually start learning how to use them. I want to learn how combinations go together. For such small decks Lenormands seem to be really complex so I think I will have to keep some kind of journal, either paper or online. I like the Enchanted and the book that goes with so I think I will start from there. :)

tarotlaura

I am very very new to Lenormand so my resolution is just to learn how to use them :)