Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card - One Sentence Game #76

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Page of Cups
Maybe X is just feeling rather fragile/sensitive - no real reason just the mood of the moment (tho may be based on some, more negative, flights of fancy.)

Qu: Will anything I came up with today be suitable for us ?
King of Coins

Yes, you will think of something that will take care of everyone's needs and make good, solid plans.

How will things go with JB from now on?
Top   #11
Ethriell  Ethriell is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Aug 2014
Location: West Virginia, United States
Posts: 17
Ethriell 

Can't seem to delete post.
Top   #12
etherealtarot's Avatar
etherealtarot  etherealtarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2014
Location: Manhattan.
Posts: 1,056
etherealtarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
King of Coins

Yes, you will think of something that will take care of everyone's needs and make good, solid plans.

How will things go with JB from now on?
Ace of Pentacles

There will be a new beginning for you guys, it's moving into a positive direction.

How will my interview go today?
Top   #13
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by etherealtarot View Post
Ace of Pentacles

There will be a new beginning for you guys, it's moving into a positive direction.

How will my interview go today?
The Empress

It will go well, just be yourself and let your warmth and care for the job shine through.

How will things go with JB?
Top   #14
Ethriell  Ethriell is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Aug 2014
Location: West Virginia, United States
Posts: 17
Ethriell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by etherealtarot View Post
Ace of Pentacles

There will be a new beginning for you guys, it's moving into a positive direction.

How will my interview go today?
10 of Cups - Looks very promising, possibly giving you more than what you bargained for.

How are things going for my husband today at work?
Top   #15
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethriell View Post
10 of Cups - Looks very promising, possibly giving you more than what you bargained for.

How are things going for my husband today at work?
10 of Coins

Wonderfully, everything is running smoothly and everyone gets along with everyone.

Q above.
Top   #16
safari  safari is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jan 2012
Location: In my Den
Posts: 5,845
safari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Empress

It will go well, just be yourself and let your warmth and care for the job shine through.

How will things go with JB?
9 of cups
is it someone you are longing to be with? it will go very well and make you feel as if you are on cloud 9.
~
is kash my twin?
Top   #17
Ethriell  Ethriell is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Aug 2014
Location: West Virginia, United States
Posts: 17
Ethriell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Empress

It will go well, just be yourself and let your warmth and care for the job shine through.

How will things go with JB?
Four of Wands - After some hard work you can relax and enjoy what comes of your effort.

Will he get what he wants?
Top   #18
safari  safari is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jan 2012
Location: In my Den
Posts: 5,845
safari 

i got skipped
Top   #19
Ethriell  Ethriell is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Aug 2014
Location: West Virginia, United States
Posts: 17
Ethriell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari View Post
9 of cups
is it someone you are longing to be with? it will go very well and make you feel as if you are on cloud 9.
~
is kash my twin?
King of Wands - Seems more like this Kash has a leadership role over you instead of being on equal footing.

Will he get what he wants?
Top   #20




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.