Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

2 female significators next to each other in GT?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Citizen

DanThorpe 

new to Lenormand but ill give a little insight where i can see it.
(Dog Knighted)
Dog+Woman+Heart+Fish+Man

This to me screams golddigger.
A woman who seems loyal and caring is actually in love with the money she can get from the man

the Ring+Scythe+Clouds to me would say he has indeed been proposed with the idea to bring his commitment to and quick end but this leaves many questions unanswered to him and lots of fog seems to cloud his discisions
Clouds + Cross + Tree seem to me to show that this confusion and un-surety "if thats a word" may become a real burden to him and cause much weight on his shoulders, i feel with the added roots of the tree this is going to be the case for quite sometime, i also fear that this will play on his mental health maybe influencing depression.

Path+Book+Ring I feel choices have been made one way or the other but choices that have been quite a challenge with Mountain one up from it, This choices link to secrets that threaten his commitment, maybe some blackmail is in play here

Tower+Garden+Clouds I feel he has become rather isolated in himself, shying away from family gatherings or meetings because he has so much going on in his head at the moment, to the point these things are seeping into his dreams with the Moon below the clouds.

thats all i can get atm, ive become a little tired..i hope this helps somewhat
Top   #21
Citizen

Midsummereve 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanThorpe View Post
new to Lenormand but ill give a little insight where i can see it.
(Dog Knighted)
Dog+Woman+Heart+Fish+Man

This to me screams golddigger.
A woman who seems loyal and caring is actually in love with the money she can get from the man
Hello there and thanks for this!
Are you in Lincolnshire, as in near Lincoln in the UK?

Now for Lenormand... yes, I agree with you there, my dear aunt (by marriage) loves her $$$.

Quote:
the Ring+Scythe+Clouds to me would say he has indeed been proposed with the idea to bring his commitment to and quick end but this leaves many questions unanswered to him and lots of fog seems to cloud his discussions
Yes, uncertainty.

Quote:
Clouds + Cross + Tree seem to me to show that this confusion and un-surety "if thats a word" may become a real burden to him and cause much weight on his shoulders, i feel with the added roots of the tree this is going to be the case for quite sometime, i also fear that this will play on his mental health maybe influencing depression.
There's definitely depression there, or will be, as the Cross sits on the house of Lily, so the grief will be long lasting.

Quote:
Path+Book+Ring I feel choices have been made one way or the other but choices that have been quite a challenge with Mountain one up from it, This choices link to secrets that threaten his commitment, maybe some blackmail is in play here
I saw Mountain as a choice that took some time to be made: it was delayed.

Quote:
Tower+Garden+Clouds I feel he has become rather isolated in himself, shying away from family gatherings or meetings because he has so much going on in his head at the moment, to the point these things are seeping into his dreams with the Moon below the clouds.
Yes, or perhaps whatever is going on (or was) was socially unacceptable -> forced isolation?
It's hard to know when you can't ask the person directly

Thanks for your insights there, you rock!
Top   #22

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.