Nisaba's Timing Method

jackdaw*

nisaba said:
I don't know if there's a standard. I'd agree with you about Cups, and about diamonds (which are the wealth of the earth), but I don't know about the blacks - I suppose as long as you were consistent through time -
Sounds right, for the black suits. Spades have pointed tops, like Swords, and Clubs are blunted.

Great method, Nisaba. Makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks for sharing.

nisaba

<warmest smile>

size=-2]_____________
A king in rags is still a king. (Gospel of Philip, 77:123)[/size]

misfitknits

oh, i really like this, nisaba! i never thought i would touch timing with a ten foot pole! but this method is very accessible, downright easy, actually! so i believe i could do this! thank you so much for sharing, bookmarking this one for sure!

nisaba

<touched> Thanks, misfitknits!

_________
ROMANI QVIDEM ARTEM AMATORIAM INVERENERVNT

MariaPeea

:( Man...i think my timing part of my intuition is broken. I can't seem to get this to work at all. Timing really does not like me.

I bought a new deck, too, one with super simple imagery that I really can't read into even if I wanted to. But it still keeps trying to tell me thinks like a normal tarot deck, no matter how many times I try to tell it to just tell me timing. I even tried using this great chart online, and it didn't work with that either. Saaaddddnneeessssss......

ramin

Hi
I have tried to use this method on 4-5 different occasions in last 6 weeks for different questions and twice for same question. Every-time I got queen of Pentacles. I am confused. Is it trying to tell me something else instead of timing?
should I read it as some kind of issue I have to resolve currently(as nisaba had mentioned for major arcana). Practically it seems impossible that all things I am asking or want to happen in my life are not happening for 13 years but who knows what life has in store??

nisaba

MariaPeea said:
I bought a new deck, too, one with super simple imagery that I really can't read into even if I wanted to. But it still keeps trying to tell me thinks like a normal tarot deck, no matter how many times I try to tell it to just tell me timing. I even tried using this great chart online, and it didn't work with that either. Saaaddddnneeessssss......
Gosh! I'm astonished.

Murphy in the system ...

nisaba

ramin said:
Hi
I have tried to use this method on 4-5 different occasions in last 6 weeks for different questions and twice for same question. Every-time I got queen of Pentacles. I am confused. Is it trying to tell me something else instead of timing?
Is the card a bit bent? Perhaps that is why it keeps popping out.

mimiraj

I just wanted to let you know that I have used it twice for a querent. I received feedback the other day. I was told I was right on for both! I knew I kept the deck I use for a reason :D
Blessings

nisaba

Thanks, Mimiraj. You restored my confidence.