Doreen Virtue is putting out a Past Life Oracle

celticnoodle

oh, that sounds like a very interesting deck! I love to find out about my past lives. Luckily, I have had some past lives exposed to me--some in a hauntingly way...but it would be interesting to use a deck like this to possibly get more information on this subject. thanks, Alta!

WhiteWolfy

Yes i have this deck on my Amazon wishlist, i would like to see some cards first though. Dr Brian Weiss (who some may know for being a well known past life regressionist/author etc) is collaborating with DV on this deck. Very interesting...

EmpressArwen

Yes i have this deck on my Amazon wishlist, i would like to see some cards first though. Dr Brian Weiss (who some may know for being a well known past life regressionist/author etc) is collaborating with DV on this deck. Very interesting...

Hmmm...interesting. Many Lives, Many Masters was one of the first books I ever read about past lives. It was pretty fascinating. I'm not sure how this oracle would work. There are just so many things that could have gone on in a past life...this deck would have to be HUGE.

Chronata

OK...color me intrigued!

I am familiar with Dr. Weiss's books, so that could be a plus.
But it's Virtue, so I don't know how much truth we will be able to uncover( that isn't all sweetness and light)
I mean past lives by their very nature include deaths..sometimes violent ones.

And that's something she likes to gloss over, and hide under the coffee table.

I use the phoenix cards for my past life readings now( along with myss archetype cards and tarot)
but another tool would certainly be welcome.

theplanchette

looks a pretty interesting deck, I'd be curious to try it...maybe i'll treat myself when it's released! :)

Disa

OK...color me intrigued!

I am familiar with Dr. Weiss's books, so that could be a plus.
But it's Virtue, so I don't know how much truth we will be able to uncover( that isn't all sweetness and light)
I mean past lives by their very nature include deaths..sometimes violent ones.

And that's something she likes to gloss over, and hide under the coffee table.

I was thinking the same thing. I just love Dr. Weiss. But only 44 cards? How many will show the past lives of witches burned at the stake and drowned. How many will show those whose heads were lopped off in medieval times? Just sayin?

I'm curious, though to see how it goes.

Chronata

Didn't the Symbolon have a few cards like that? I was never able to get that one, but I sort of remember some unpleasant cards!

To be fair, the Phoenix cards don't show any if that...they simply depict art from different eras and cultures.

If this deck has a combo of cards depicting times, and occupations...this would be a great jumping off point for my intuitive readings...but I suspect vagueness, and I expect keywords...because...Doreen Virtue.

ravynangel

deleted :)

desertrat

I would like to see what some of the cards look like. The box looks interesting, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've never been too concerned about past lives - I mean the past is past, isn't it? :( Does learning about one's past lives help in living the present one? I'd be interested in hearing what you all think.