TEA LEAF FORTUNE CARDS REPRINTING!

CosmicBeing

The first printing of cards were pretty thick, CB. I'm not sure laminating would be a good idea. But, that's only my opinion. Who knows if the 3rd printing will be the same. At any rate, when you get it, you'll know. :)

Yea, I've had decks where the cards were good quality but not the quality that could last a good chunk of time and wear.

Sparkles1234

Please keep me updated as soon as this deck is released or a date for its release is given thanks

Lee

Please keep me updated as soon as this deck is released or a date for its release is given thanks
Hi Sparkles1234,

In case you msised it, CosmicBeing has kindly posted, earlier in this thread, news of when the deck will be released. :)

Lee, Oracles Moderator
I called U.S games to know when it will be released. They said they will be sending out their first order in the beginning of December 2016.

So have to wait about 3 months. If you pre-order it the man said you will receive an email when it has been mailed with a tracking number.

AnemoneRosie

Where do I pre-order it from???

celticnoodle

I've been meaning to update here to say I received my box of cards the week of Thanksgiving. It came while we were in IN.

I haven't yet opened them because I am debating whether or not I should keep them wrapped. I have a deck that I purchased used years ago from someone here. I still use them and they are in good condition. Came to me well loved and with good karma. I wanted a 2nd set to keep on hand for my little granddaughters, once they get older. I plan to leave each of them one set of the tea leaves along with other divination things I own. They can do whatever they wish with them. Keep them and use them, I hope--or sell them and buy what they wish for.

Anyone else receive their deck yet? Have you opened them? What do you think of them?

Emily

I've kept missing these, I had them in my Amazon basket for so long, they went out of print. I also think there was an app at one time and even that went.

I've pre-ordered these from Amazon UK now. :)

celticnoodle

you will LOVE them, Emily!!! :)

CosmicBeing

Received my deck.

SA12

I've had these cards for awhile :) I'll be interested to see the takes of you newbies once you get to play around! :)
I've found that sometimes pairing teacards with tarot can be cool -- Amanda's done it too, and the 'mixed oracle' approach has definitely been interesting.