Clair De Lune Lenormand

Falcor

It's very interesting indeed but as usual the shipping making it too expensive. I am very unhappy about it.

MoonGypsy

It's very interesting indeed but as usual the shipping making it too expensive. I am very unhappy about it.

i checked her shipping, it is only $13 to ship to Israel from the USA. i have seen
much higher...
Shipping has gone up quite a bit here in the USA in the last few months...
Especially Internationally...i am not thrilled about that either....

Tag_jorrit

Beautiful. I was ready to buy a copy -- but then there was the deal-breaker. :/

HighPriestess

The shipping isn't that bad to Canada. I have a few decks on my list where the shipping is $19 -$20+, that said, I've been begging for a "nighttime" deck so I need this one.

tinkerbell

Clair de Lune Lenormand

I love and can't wait for this deck!
I have pre-ordered this week and love it. Such clear card imagery.
I think it will work perfectly alongside my Prisma Visions tarot.
Really looking forward to receiving it.
I know shipping is a pain....but I try to let that go when I find a deck I love as I know I will more than get my money's worth in a lifetime of reading and adding to my collection x
Tink x

tinkerbell

I have my Clair de Lune which I absolutely love butI must confess I have blackened the edges and it looks lovely :thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

I have my Clair de Lune which I absolutely love butI must confess I have blackened the edges and it looks lovely :thumbsup:

Brilliant, tinkerbell! i am sure that when i am able to order mine, i will blacken the edges also! ;)

avalonian

I picked mine up from the sorting office yesterday. As I'm in the UK I had to pay shipping and customs with the handling charge. And I really don't mind, it is stunningly beautiful and worth every penny.

:) :heart: :)