Harvest moon Oracle

Belinda2

Hi I really Halloween themed Decks I just ran across this deck on Etsy Wonding if anyone has this deck if so how does it read thank you or even what do you yourself think about it?

danieljuk

I searched AT and also google and there is no mentions of it or reviews! But found the etsy shop, the seller is in Australia right? This oracle here? looks very cute!

From looking at the pictures - I like the artwork and messages on the back but I am not sure if someone was an intuitive reader (like me) that you could really read the art on it so easily. They look like this card is a Halloween pumpkin, this is a witch, I would need to use it with the messages or have a booklet I think but a good find Belinda! Reading the reviews on the deck, they all seem positive but some one mentioned that the book for it is separate on etsy and so if you wanted that to be warned. My concern is also about readability but the art is nice!

Belinda2

I searched AT and also google and there is no mentions of it or reviews! But found the etsy shop, the seller is in Australia right? This oracle here? looks very cute!

From looking at the pictures - I like the artwork and messages on the back but I am not sure if someone was an intuitive reader (like me) that you could really read the art on it so easily. They look like this card is a Halloween pumpkin, this is a witch, I would need to use it with the messages or have a booklet I think but a good find Belinda! Reading the reviews on the deck, they all seem positive but some one mentioned that the book for it is separate on etsy and so if you wanted that to be warned. My concern is also about readability but the art is nice!
Yes that is the one thanks for your opinion waiting to buy when there is the PDF in another month or so