What do the numbers and suits mean on the Lenormand cards?

page of wands

My book tells me what the card is but not the number and diamonds part.

Barleywine

If you're talking about what usually appears as small playing-card inserts (or insets) with a suit symbol and a number or image of royalty, you could do worse than get Caitlin Matthews' book, The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook. She covers it all in admirable detail. Some decks just include a number or letter and a suit symbol in the corners without showing the actual playing card.

page of wands

If you're talking about what usually appears as small playing-card inserts (or insets) with a suit symbol and a number or image of royalty, you could do worse than get Caitlin Matthews' book, The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook. She covers it all in admirable detail. Some decks just include a number or letter and a suit symbol in the corners without showing the actual playing card.

alright thank you.

Joon

There is also good info on this in Andy Boroveshengra's book, Thirty-Six Cards, which I heartily endorse and recommend.

page of wands

There is also good info on this in Andy Boroveshengra's book, Thirty-Six Cards, which I heartily endorse and recommend.

alright. i'll put this on my wishlist.

Barleywine

You can't go wrong with Andy's book as well. He used to post here as andybc but I don't know if those posts are still available. We used to have some great discussions.

page of wands

You can't go wrong with Andy's book as well. He used to post here as andybc but I don't know if those posts are still available. We used to have some great discussions.

that's really cool you got to talk to him

reall

you can read all about that in my free pdf book http://fav.me/d9sqzk0
be sure to check it out n tell me how you like!^^ lolz :))

reall

np!^^ happy to help!^^:))