The Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

Phoenix Rising

Hi Sammie

yes it was from your blog and your daily reading that had inspired me to get these cards.

Have you done the yearly spread?

Phoenix

MysticalMoose

I have been looking at these for a while they look lovely! I have finally just ordered them & they should apparently arrive within about 3 days! Yayyy Cant wait :D I paid £29 for mine. Am looking forward to doing readings with them!

:love: MM

Sammie

Yes, I've done the yearly spread - not for a couple of years though! I like to do it around my birthday - which is in June. So, I will try to do it then. When you first get the cards - the book recommends you do the yearly spread first to have the cards and yourself get acquainted.

I'm glad more people are getting interested in this deck. I like it a lot - it will be fun to discuss it here on AT and to blog about it!

MysticalMoose

I am really excited about these! they look great! :)

silverwings94

I got a email from Borders and they can't get the deck. They say its unavailable. So now I will have to wait till I can afford it from Amazon. Amazon wants twice the amount that Borders had it for.

Sammie

silverwings94 said:
I got a email from Borders and they can't get the deck. They say its unavailable. So now I will have to wait till I can afford it from Amazon. Amazon wants twice the amount that Borders had it for.

You might want to watch eBay - I've seen it come up for auction several times in recent months.

silverwings94

Sammie said:
You might want to watch eBay - I've seen it come up for auction several times in recent months.

Thanks Sammie I will
S

Anam Cara

Hi Silverwings, I know $40+ is a lot,
but they've been OOP for a while now
(and you get so MANY cards!)
I bought mine about 2 years ago and,
even then, paid over $40 for them...
I think they're worth every penny!

I keep them on my dresser in a round hand-made box,
made from leaded glass.
Each morning, I lift the lid, scoop out and shuffle the cards,
pick one for the day, and flip it over to rest on the top of the cards
(I can see the daily card through the clear glass lid).
One of my very favorite decks!

Good luck with your quest!
:heart:cara

silverwings94

Thanks Cara,
I have been looking for them for quite awhile. Everytime I check ebay they are not there. Same with Amazon. But I know when the time is right they will be there and I will get them. Same thing happened when I was searching for the Glastonbury Tarot, Funally I found one where I could really afford it, ($55.00) and won it on ebay. So I do have faith that I will have it someday.
:love:,
S

Phoenix Rising

Where's the cards?

Guess what...the tea leaf fortune book arrived today..But where is the cards? I can't tell you how very disappointed I was. The book is only thin and 89 pages and it was $44US which is over $50NZ. I emailed the company International books, to ask them if they made a mistake and forgot to put the cards in with it. I told them I would never of purchased just the book, what is the point of having the book and no cards to work with. I hope they send me an explanation soon as if I was to place feedback with Amazon it will be from a disgruntled customer.

I had assumed that it came as a set...no where had it stated that it was book only. it cost me $76NZ for the thin book and shipping. The thickness of the book is just under a centimetre...$44US for that?

I will wait until I get an explanation from them .

Phoenix