RWS Magician - table edge

Thoughtful

WOW! that is very impressive so clever, am sure pixie is dancing for joy :p

Teheuti

I just saw the finished piece (the link wasn't working last time I was here). It is fabulous. What an outstanding job. The colors are perfect and the detail is amazing. Thanks for taking us on this journey.

tarotbear

Thank You

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words.

Due to a lack of large expanses of wall the Magician may share a wall with a silk-screened Angel of similar size and shape ... interesting juxtaposition, won't it be? LOL!

I just brought over others of my x-stitching from storage, but it shall 'be a while' before I start to hang anything up.

Thank you, again.

tarotbear

I entered The Magician in a large regional fair - The Big E - and won two prizes! A First Prize and also an award for a first-time entrant (who also has to win a First Prize) from one of the show's sponsors.

Attachments

• Ribbon Magician.jpg
    Ribbon Magician.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 126

Teheuti

I entered The Magician in a large regional fair - The Big E - and won two prizes! A First Prize and also an award for a first-time entrant (who also has to win a First Prize) from one of the show's sponsors.
Congratulations. It looks so impressive when framed and decorated with big, official looking ribbons. You attention to detail was outstanding.