Platonic Solid Crystal sets

Briar Rose

You didn't think I would simply forget all about this topic, did you? It seems that everytime I explore my interests, I keep moving towards Energy. I guess when asked what is my spiritual path, I'd have to say it's Energy.

Anyone else interested? It's a lot of work, that's true! But it's well worth it. And it does start to come together, and it's life changing. I have noticed the types people that move away from me, and the types of people that are drawn to me. I have noticed that the Universe speaks to me in ways of Symbols, and Abundance. My pets are always around me, or wanting to jump up on a chair or table when I am researching or reading about energy.

There is a lot of new information coming to me that I would like to share in our quest of knowledge and using Crystals. Which means that you can search images of these patterns and make them larger (irfanView- thanks to Sulis for sharing that YEARS ago). The Grids works. Under your bed- sleep, in the abundance corner of your house- so many ways to use them.

Here's a link that talks about some patterns, and explains how they work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

That link above is a free 2 hour movie on youtube called, Thrive.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_code-fundamental_pattern

The link above is their website. Oh my gosh! Tons of information there.

Nameste everyone.

Attachments

• VE-Model.gif
    VE-Model.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 92
  • flower_of_life.jpg
    flower_of_life.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 83

Thoughtful

I was given a present of a wooden box housing 5 clear crystals. Not sure what to do with them or how to use them. I am a collecter of crystals and have many of the well known ones. But these have me baffled, would love if you could enlighten me as to their use.

1. Tetrahedron (fire)
2. Cube (earth)
3. Octahedron (air)
4. Dodecahedron (Spirit)
5. Icosahedron (water)

They have just been sitting in their box on a shelf, having found this thread l feel l should perhaps learn about them. Any help would be very appreciated.

Briar Rose

You can use each one in several different ways.

The Isometric System:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubic_crystal_system

Take some of your favorite crystals, and look them up to find what class/shape they fall under. This helps because the classes belong together, and work better together. You can hold your fav in your hand while also holding one of the Platonic Solids. It will magnify the Crystal's vibrations.

or you can pick what 7 charka stones you would like to work with, and look up what class each Charka stone you chose falls under, or you can use Sphere's too.

You can even place one of the platonic solids in the middle of a Crystal Grid and let it work it's magic.

Sit and meditate with the Platonic Solid in your hand. You don't even have to make it a big deal. But if you add soft music, or Charka music, candles and just sit there, you might be surprised what images the Crystals will be enhanced in your minds eye. Maybe it will happen right away- or maybe it will work in other ways that you might not be noticing right away. Maybe just holding a Platonic Solid might release blockages, or maybe it might work to make one of your Charka's rotating stronger.

You can use them to make a gem elixer, or you can bathe with one of them.

You can sit there and rub certain face on the Platonic Solid and ask questions and see if anything comes to mind. You can put one between your feet if sitting in a chair, a lower chair helps, and then hold a Crystal in your hands. Better to hold a Crystal with a Quartz Point. It may take a few times because you are balancing your vibrations with the Crystals. You can lay down and place one on a Chakra, and it helps to balance the Chakras.

Just keep in mind that INTENTION means everything. So make your intentions positive.

It does take effort. You got to make the time, private time to work with them . It's fun and they will do their magic for you! Let me know what you think.

Also, watch that free movie on youtube, Thrive. I know it is a lot to take in. I am still learning and no expert yet. I am trying to make the time in my life to fit all this in. I think that is the challenge.

Also, since you mentioned, Fire, air, water etc... those can correspond to Chakras. You can use that for a meditation, or even in Feng Shui for your house. It all goes together. You can even Smudge your house while carrying one of the Platonic Solids with you.

Fun!

Thoughtful

Ah! thank you so much for your long and detailed reply much appreciated. I will take the steps you mention and bring these poor little crystals out to play.
Will go and watch Thrive now.
Thanks again blessings :)

Briar Rose

Thnak you Thoughful. That was a very nice gift your friend gave to you. Precious!

The hardest thing for me is to fit everything in my life. I don't know how to do it sometimes. I know we all have the exact same things going on-

Pets or children

cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and household maintenance, laundry, yardwork

hobbies

computer time

where is the time for this?