Restless nights - Moon stone

sonjasingh

I place my mini pyramid moon stone next to my pillow every night before going to bed. Often, i have found myself waking up feeling restless. Due to some devastating situations very recently in my life - mother's passing away in jan and a break up this month - I tend to start thinking too much during my sleeping hours. I wake up and feel terrible and then hold on to the moon stone and go to sleep. Is there any specific way of telling my stone to help me deal with my emotions? if so, please tell me how.

stonesatiety

Just ask it! It's that simple. There is no hidden protocol. Maybe some rose quartz and snowflake obsidian would help. Rose quartz is the default love stone and snowflake obsidian usually settles a habit of nightmares. Another stone just came to mind. Try smoky quartz for grief, maybe a happy looking little smoky quartz crystal?

Another thing I've found to help with the thoughts chasing each other around is to repeat in my mind ever more slowly a favorite mantra. Given something to do, our minds calm.

Briar Rose

What stonesatiety writes is excellent.

(((((((sonjasingh )))))))) you've been through a lot. I mean a real lot. Oh my gosh honey! I am sorry about your mom's passing, and then to go through a breakup. I am so sorry. Just for you to get through a day is a lot of strength. I give you a lot of credit.

How about doing a 7 day cleanse with that particular moonstone? Give it a rest. You could try a Selenite Crystal for a change?

You've been through so much, and you also need a rest. How about aligning your Chakras, starting with the root Chakra first? Take 7 nights, about 20 minutes tops? You deserve some you time. That's the best way to connect with your emotions and to connect with Crystals.

Maybe instead you can lay down and, you could place a stone for a particular Chakra on that area where the Chakra is, and then with a quartz point pointed at the Crystal, go around in a circle like 3 or 4 times. That will help balance the Chakras. And then in time, try the meditation for 20 minutes with them. Buut for now- the circles will help.

Sometimes I feel I would rather like to disconnect with my emotions and just let everything be. Tonight a took a 5 mile walk up a dirt road with my dog, and focused on my dog, several different marshes, and little streams, and listened to the frogs and the birds singing. It was hard to clear my mind, but I am going to keep trying.

For sleeping I made a Crystal Grid that works(under my bed). I have to recharge it A LOT!!!!
I have sleepless nights, but when just recharged, it works a little better for me.

All the best for you. I am sorry about your loss. I feel you have a compassionate vibration.

sonjasingh

Thank you very much guys.

And Briar Rose, thank you. You're kind. Yes, it is very difficult. I wasn't out of the loss of my mother and this guy was with me all throughout. He even promised my mother at death bed that he will stay with me and take care. And in two months, it just vanished. All I was told one day was that his parents want him to move to the states and concentrate on his career for the next 3 years and thats the last I heard and spoke. He wiped me out completely. Wouldn't even respond to my texts, blocked me on messenger and when i tried calling him, he would switch off his phone - only to tell my friends later that he doesn't want me to suffer and I deserve to be happy. But what human does that being in a relationship? Now, I don't even know if he exists, but this abrupt end devastated me.

I have to stress how lucky I am that these crystals dont make me feel as if I am going through a loss. I have also come across Louise's books and messages on positive affirmartions. I have been following up on the law of attraction and staying positive, being thankful every and counting my blessings. Its keeping me going. But, there are those moments when I feel totally helpless. All alone. Except my dad, who has speech problems due to ailment, I don't have anyone in this world. No relatives. Very limited friends. In my free time, I do tarot readings for self and friends for practice.

CRYSTALS ARE MAGICAL. If they can help me, they certainly can help you :)

Thank you both of you !