Both significators ruled by same planet ?

Sharla

I'll start with my thoughts on this too, as im not expecting someone to give me an interpretation without also my own input.

So....my significator is jupiter, and as also my quesited which ive used as the 10th ruler is also jupiter, so because of this im using my co significator (moon) as my significator.

Was also thinking of using house lord 2....but i'm not sure about this ?

Moon is peregrine (but also jupiter would have been), but im seeing this as me not being sure on the outcome or of what to do....which is true, as at present the idea is in my head but i have a meeting with someone friday to discuss this friday.

The 10th house ruler jupiter is peregrine again, which is more or less saying this same thing.

Located in the 10th house is mars, and mars is 0 degrees moving into exaltation of capricorn, im taking mars being at 0 degrees because the idea is quite new and nothing has started regarding it yet, until friday. But im seeing it as a good thing, that it will move into its exaltation next.

The aspects between mars and moon, there is a trine aspect coming up.

Mars is a malefic planet though, so i hope mars being in the 10th house is not bad ?

My significators (expect moon) are all in angular houses which i'm seeing as good.

I don't like jupiter being combust next to the moon, this is making me think this could be a negative indication .....once again. I wish the sun would shift its arse away.....

There's no aspects between moon and jupiter, which could be bad ....in regards to nothing materializing, BUT there is applying aspects between moon and 10th house ruler (mars) to come.......AND with a 3 degree aspect to come between them , shows in 3 days time i will have the meeting on friday to discuss my idea. And i'm saying days because mars is in an angular house, and moving into a cardinal sign (capricorn).

Could exaltation mean, i'm just thinking too "pie in the sky" about this idea, and expecting too much ? (i'm still trying to get to grips with my essential dignities).

The last aspect the moon makes is a minus 5 degree aspect to MC, my MC is in sagittarius.....im not sure what the (minus) means in this instance, but as its an aspect and a trine it looks ok. Moon will then be in sagittarius in its peregrine again, so maybe i still then don't know where things are heading or maybe im taken advantage of in regards to not knowing what to do.

With both significators being jupiter, id like to know what significance this brings to the chart as a whole.

After moon makes an applying aspect to my 10th house ruler, it then makes a separating aspect to uranus (i know your not mean to read uranus in horary, but i wonder if this means something....like uranus dissolves the idea and nothing becomes of it.

Saturn is also in my MC if im reading it correctly, which could mean delays or obstacles in regards to this working out....story of my life, this would be.

Saturn being in my 11th house, is peregrine (once again), and saturn being in the 11th house could either be my hopes and wishes regarding this, or it could be indicating business connections and networking which will prove to be tough.

Sharla

All in all i don't think it will be a good outcome of what i'm hoping for, for whatever reason his maybe. :(

And omg, jupiter has no applying aspects whatsoever, apart from a square aspect with mars at minus 4 degrees.

Minderwiz

The Moon is arguably Void of Course at 27 Leo. I say arguably because she is applying to a trine to Mars at 0 Capricorn but must leave Leo to perfect it. For a lot of Astrologers, that's VOC because the Moon doesn't perfect in its current sign.

Lilly does allow such a perfection but he indicates that the Moon has to be in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces for this to work. He doesn't specifically deny it will work from other signs but the strong implication is that it won't.

Try to cast your chart at a different time of day; you're to be asking around the same time, chartyou will tend to get a run of the same Lord 1

Even if you can't do the chart immediately you think of the question, make a note . of time, place (if your not at home) and date (if you can't do the chart for day or two.

On the signiicator, you could use the planet in the house. Unfortunately Mars is in Capricorn as so not in the same sign as the MC. I wouldn't use it because of that but others might.

I'd use the Sun, which is a natural significator of eminence or career standing. An alternative would be the ruler of the Lot of Spirit (which shows your ability to influence the world around you). The Sun would be the preferred choice, unless it's an accidental malefic (Lords 6, 8 and 12).

Sharla

The Moon is arguably Void of Course at 27 Leo. I say arguably because she is applying to a trine to Mars at 0 Capricorn but must leave Leo to perfect it. For a lot of Astrologers, that's VOC because the Moon doesn't perfect in its current sign.

Lilly does allow such a perfection but he indicates that the Moon has to be in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces for this to work. He doesn't specifically deny it will work from other signs but the strong implication is that it won't.

Try to cast your chart at a different time of day; you're to be asking around the same time, chartyou will tend to get a run of the same Lord 1

Even if you can't do the chart immediately you think of the question, make a note . of time, place (if your not at home) and date (if you can't do the chart for day or two.

On the signiicator, you could use the planet in the house. Unfortunately Mars is in Capricorn as so not in the same sign as the MC. I wouldn't use it because of that but others might.

I'd use the Sun, which is a natural significator of eminence or career standing. An alternative would be the ruler of the Lot of Spirit (which shows your ability to influence the world around you). The Sun would be the preferred choice, unless it's an accidental malefic (Lords 6, 8 and 12).

Thanks Minderwiz for pointing this out, i did look at the moon a couple of times in the chart regarding the void of course, but for some reason i thought it wasn't.

And i have a moon void of course app, to check when it is lol.....and it was void of course all day yesterday, i should have maybe checked the app first, but then i think im not asking properly, if im checking for the void of course first.

Good practise anyway at least, in trying to work the chart out.