21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step TWO

coyoteblack

Eilan said:
Step Two - Universal Goddess - 5 wands

I'm Pele, goddess of fire. I'm standing in front of an erupting volcano (this volcano is where I live). Between me and the volcano there are five blazing poles sticked in the ground. I have long wavy brown hair. I am dressing a big foulard, red with flowers, tied behind my neck. I have a beautiful pink flower crown a pink flower bracelet and other two pink bracelets. I'm dancing, my arms are raised and my hands open. The lava gushes behind me follow the direction of my fingers. I'm full of the volcano energy and the energy of the volcano is my energy. I'm very powerfull.
Dominant color is red/brown. (little bit darker then the colours in the scan)

(language is a great obstacle for me, I hope you understand what I say!)

your language was fine !! decription was wonderfull !! bravo!!

Jewel

coyoteblack said:
your language was fine !! decription was wonderfull !! bravo!!
Absolutly!!! Eilan wish I had your language problem ~giggles~. Very neat card by the way!

Eilan

(blushing) thank you all :)

Keavy McGee

Step TWO - Golden Tarot, Wheel of Fortune

I am a young woman with a babe in my arms. I hold the child tenderly as I sit upright in my bed. Below the bed, my husband kneels to tend to a small fire over which is a small vessel of food. Beside him is an empty bowl and spoon. He is wearing a leather coat and a blue headdress; I think it must be cold.

Outside the window just behind me, a donkey and a horse are eating hay from the manger. Above my head, there is an 8-spoked wheel which is turning and on the wheel are an angel, a bird, and two other figures.

The colours of the card are warm browns and golds. The bed coverlet is a warm rusty red. The lady's dress is dark blue as is her husband's pants and hat. His coat is natural leather color.

nicki

21 Steps - Step Two

Step Two - Thoth Tarot - The Lovers

I am a large hooded figure dressed in a long cloak with my hands out straight in front of me.Above me is a cherub with his bow & arrow pointed downwards. Each side of me stands a naked women.In front of me stands a dark skinned man dressed in yellow robes he holds the hand of a fair skinned women dressed in orange robes, both have crowns on their head.

In front of the man stands a fair child who holds a buch of flowers in his hand in his other hand he is either taking or giving a cup to the woman, opposite him is a dark child who holds a club of some type and in his other hand he holds a staff from the man. The children stand on wings and a serpent is between them, to either side of them is a Lion and a Eagle. I am a colurful card with alot going on I am the Lovers from the Thoth Tarot.

nicki

coyoteblack

Nice job boh of you keep up the good work. Is there prints of either of your cards that we can see?

I am being kind of lazy / selfish but It makes it more fun to see the card you are descibeing kind of gives a deepeer under usanding of it.

Jewel

Nice descriptions!!! Please do post your cards if you can.

Nicky, I love how you went from being the hooded figure to becoming the whole card.

squeakmo9

That Golden Tarot Wheel of Fortune sure sounds interesting, As_You_Wish...tried to find it in the "Tarot Deck" section here, no luck. All I saw was The Golden Dawn Tarot and I believe that one is probably not the same.

Keavy McGee

Step TWO - Golden Tarot, Wheel of Fortune

squeakmo9 said:
That Golden Tarot Wheel of Fortune sure sounds interesting, As_You_Wish...tried to find it in the "Tarot Deck" section here, no luck. All I saw was The Golden Dawn Tarot and I believe that one is probably not the same.

It IS a beautiful card squeakmo9. I found a picture online at this address...maybe you can copy and paste as I don't know if it is bandwidth stealing if I post the link.

http://association.tarotstudies.org/images/16cWheel.jpg

This is from The Golden Tarot by Kat Black. It is a collage of early Renaissance art, I believe, and has completely taken me by surprise. I tend to like light colors, pastels, and jeweltones, and her deck has deep colors, and lots of dark hues, yet it has captivated me so far. I am enjoying learning about it in our little lessons here.

I hope you enjoy the picture, and thank you for asking.

Cairbre

punchinella

Step Two, Herbal Tarot, The World

I am a tender slip, I bend and sway, I am silvery and delicately veined, and deep and fleshy, and the tips of my fingers are nine tiny bells; and I am stronger than I look. I can withstand ocean blasts, salt spray that would kill larger plants, and draw sustenance from sand itself, a fluid ocean in its own right. I can root and remain as the particles around me lose their ground; my tap system is vast, much wider in perimeter than one would think; and it is this system which gives me my security, my confidence in the face of climactic uncertainty and caprice.

For the most part the elements are my friends; I like to hear Mr. West Wind blow his trumpet, to feel the merest hint of his breath against the tips of my leaves and know that he is due for a visit; I even enjoy his fits of temper when he sputters and spits in frustration, pelting me with bits of precipitation and pocking the surface of the beach. Madame Sun, his professed enemy, while a bit of a gossip all round is also a good friend to me. She warms me when I'm feeling low, whispering words of comfort and occasionally welcome advice. When I'm not in need of comfort, and she is of a mind to dish it out, which is more often than not, her presence can prove just a bit . . . overwhelming . . . but shhh! I would never want her to hear me say that, the last thing I want to do is hurt her feelings; she is such a sweet woman, after all, and genuinely means well. And, of course, when she chooses to sing . . . she is such a gorgeous soprano.

And then there's this matter of the hoop. The dunes I get, the water lapping at their skirts, matters of barometric pressure and subtleties of the visible atmosphere. But this hoop thing??? --Right there in the middle of it all??? Sometimes I am reminded of an old-fashioned mirror, the sort a bride might look into, although where these words "mirror" and "bride" come from I don't know, somewhere in the depths of my subconscious I guess . . . Anyway, on some days I glance over at that mirror--oops, I mean hoop--and it seems a solid flat surface inside of it, a barrier or gate leading to a different place, a trick or illusion of time or space; while at other times--particularly when Madame Sun has come to visit--I look and everything seems perfectly normal, no funny flat surface, no gate, no other place. I've even (to my shame) brought the matter up with her and been thoroughly humiliated in front of all those dunes . . . And you know how judgmental they are! Well, I suppose I should have known better. I do have an overactive imagination, and, in future, will just have to learn to keep it to myself.