"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

gregory

NOT ebay. I can't hack that. Asking for REAL money would expose her on the SPOT.

But we could advertise the DECK there..... when it's freaking DONE - why have more people not taken cards (*oops; MUST get my other collaborative ones done...*)

nisaba

It was a joke, Gregory.

gregory

nisaba said:
It was a joke, Gregory.
Oh. You get so wonderfully carried away at times I wondered :D And for a split second there I REALLY wondered if....

By the way - have you taken a couple of cards to do ????

OctavaSpera

gregory said:
But we could advertise the DECK there..... when it's freaking DONE - why have more people not taken cards?
Good question. We need to spread the word. I've finished my two cards and am itching for more! Goats are REALLY fun to draw :D

This is Goldenweb's Card Back.

I've put together the Magician and Knight of Goats in less than 2 hours each.

It's easy, fun, and marketable! A collectible, one-of-a-kind deck, talk about having an eBay winner. And we'll be able to do readings with it on the blog!

So what are you waiting for? Click here and sign up today!

Pen

Prize Draw!

AND.... I'm offering the chance to win a free Grand Ellessia deck in a draw to take place when all the cards are in.

The draw will be from all 78 cards in the deck excluding mine.

Pen

gregory

When do we get to take more than two })

And - might it be a deck by your own self ?? one not before seen ?? she wondered hopefully ?

MUST get on with my cards for the other place...

Pen

gregory said:
When do we get to take more than two })

And - might it be a deck by your own self ?? one not before seen ?? she wondered hopefully ?

Goodness, I didn't think of that! We cross-posted - I was just editing to say a Grand Ellessia. The next one of mine may be years in the making - it's going slowly. As for the others, you have them all except for the Mystic Rubaiyat, which isn't (strictly speaking), a tarot...

Pen

PS. Just been over to The GameCrafter to read all their pages. Far less expensive than I thought! I may offer a choice of prize in the draw...

nisaba

gregory said:
By the way - have you taken a couple of cards to do ????
No. I haven't even read the thread. It has dangerous qualities.

nisaba

nisaba said:
It was a joke, Gregory.
But perhaps Aisselle can *blog* about selling them ...

Pen

nisaba said:
No. I haven't even read the thread. It has dangerous qualities.

And you and the scorpions always walk a straight and cautious path... :bugeyed:

Pen