"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Marcia959

gregory said:
Aisselle has issues with health readings and is reading up in her Reader's Digest book of Vile Conditions first :D

Oh, I just LOVED the Reader's Digest, "I am Joe's Liver." So tastefullly written and not a hint of fava beans!

gregory

Marcia959 said:
Oh, I just LOVED the Reader's Digest, "I am Joe's Liver." So tastefullly written and not a hint of fava beans!
:bugeyed:

I forgot that :D

strings of life

JoelDee said:
I'm a little worried where everyone else has disappeared to on this thread, where's Nisaba, Cassandra22, auracana?

Not that I'm scared of being left alone with what you two terrible people are doing here :grin:
ha! Just a really busy [work] week, terribly so. I fear I have a lot of catching up to do, but it's gorgeous and sunny day and, even though it is frigid out for Spring, the last thing I want to do is be online.

;)

I have to read the the glossary of goats first.

gregory

Marcia959 said:
Do we have a family tree we can post? Maybe that would be a good inspiration for one of the cards?
OK - I just extracted all the info there is from her posts.... Not a lot. I could INVENT....

Pen

gregory said:
OK - I just extracted all the info there is from her posts.... Not a lot. I could INVENT....

Maybe we could feel our way using the info and adding to it as we progress? That way we're not constrained...

Aisselle has spent today thinking...

Pen

Pen

And now she has sent Joel an email...:)

Pen

gregory

She should say how she found his email addy :D Did a goat tell her ?

Jack

Wow, this is all going so fast!
Can I just say at this point that I requested a name change on AT a few days ago and it only just took effect, then I realised it'll look like I've changed it now because of the recent events on Aisselles blog!
Right now I'm trying to think what to write about my fool card, any ideas?
Then I've got to decide whether to respond to Aiselles email or flee her like I did my other four sisters and three brothers.

firefrost

I thought it very funny how Henna was running round swabbing every male in sight!

One possible idea for your fool card is that Aisselle did a self-portrait of when she was in a daze about finding out about siblings...she almost came a cropper...