"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

gregory

Jack said:
Wow, this is all going so fast!
Can I just say at this point that I requested a name change on AT a few days ago and it only just took effect, then I realised it'll look like I've changed it now because of the recent events on Aisselles blog!
Right now I'm trying to think what to write about my fool card, any ideas?
Then I've got to decide whether to respond to Aiselles email or flee her like I did my other four sisters and three brothers.
:bugeyed:

Starts writing....

Pen

Four other sisters and three brothers? Hmmmmm....

And perhaps I should change my name too...:)

Better not keep Aisselle waiting too long for an answer - her fingers might get twitchy...

Pen

Jack

You two are too fast, I'll leave it to you :grin:

gregory

No - - er - Jack - go for it. It's time for Stenders anyway :D

Pen

Just tried and I can't access Aisselle's gmail account. They say that they've detected unusual activity on the account and want my mobile phone number in order to send me a code to login with.

Jack, you'll need to PM me the reply otherwise I won't see it.

This may mean that we can't get in to Aisselle's Flickr Gallery either, unless aurarcana does the mobile thingy.

Pen

Pen

Nope, can't get into her Flickr account either. Same message...:(

Pen

Jack

So you do want a reply email?
ETA, I'm writing one now, I'll pm it to you on here

Pen

Yes please - thanks...

Pen

strings of life

goldenweb said:
Just tried and I can't access Aisselle's gmail account. They say that they've detected unusual activity on the account and want my mobile phone number in order to send me a code to login with.

Jack, you'll need to PM me the reply otherwise I won't see it.

This may mean that we can't get in to Aisselle's Flickr Gallery either, unless aurarcana does the mobile thingy.

Pen
I didn't give a real phone number when I created that Gmail account. I used 000-000-0000 :(.

I can't log-in either. Not sure what can be done.

ETA: Gmail is back up and running! :D

Pen

I've PMed you again. There is a way to contact them directly.

Pen