Hello Hello! Reading Chain proposal!!

azuremariposa

Hi everyone! Well, even though it was ages ago that lunalafey and i discussed a reading chain w/the fey, i think i finally have enough free time to organize such an event...i'm putting this post HERE first before putting a post in the Reading Exchange b/c i would like input on which spread we should use.

At first, i had thought that the fey would lend themselves famously to the Ancestral Path (June 2003 tarot passages spread), which tells a story based on these positions:

4 The Past Influences

1 The Hero

2 The Conflict/Challenge

3 An Ally

5 The Future

6 The Resolution

Then i popped on over to tarot passages and came across this month's spread "The Lion, the Lady, and the Lemniscate Spread by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince and Diane Wilkes" which is a simple three card spread, as follows:

1***3***2

Card One: The Lion's Mouth
This card represents your fiercest appetite and most passionate desire.

Card Two: The Lady's Hand
This card represents your rational mind and long-term plans.

Card Three: The Lemniscate Path
This card is the bridge that intertwines and recognizes both mouth and hand.

(you can find the spread here: http://www.tarotpassages.com/aug2003sprd.htm)

I think the fey would also be excellent w/that spread as well...OR we could simply do the beloved "Dream-Joy-Magick" spread! :D

so, would anyone be interested in this type of reading chain (fey only) and if so, which spread do you think we should use?

I will probably make the formal "Fey Reading Chain" post in a week or so...two weeks will be given to sign up...the first person will read for the next person and so on...i will close the chain by reading for the first person who signs up! :)

"and that rat-a-tat is that, is that!" ;) hope to hear some suggestions and enthusiasm!! afterall, we do all love our fey, don't we? hehe...thanks for any/all input given!

much love and many blessings,

~azure

lunalafey

azuremariposa said:
i popped on over to tarot passages and came across this month's spread "The Lion, the Lady, and the Lemniscate Spread by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince and Diane Wilkes" which is a simple three card spread, as follows:

1***3***2

Card One: The Lion's Mouth

Card Two: The Lady's Hand

Card Three: The Lemniscate Path

OHH!!!
I like this!

azuremariposa

once i saw that spread i thought "how perfect!"...so, does anyone else have an opinion? like i said, we could just stick to the good ole dream-joy-magick spread which i'm sure we've all tried at some point w/our Fey, right? ;)

many blessings,

~azure

lunalafey

there needs to be a special thread for DJM spread, that on can be tough-- yes, i still have a hard time with it for some reason, anyone else?......any way, I did a trial run with the lion/lady spread. The Q was about me and my deck.
Fey chain spread~ in regards to my study of the deck. My desire is to know the deck inside & out so I can go out (leave the book at home not stuffed in the bag for ‘just in case’ & read with it for people like I do with my Legends deck, but there is a very different positive vibe from this deck that Legends does not have and I want to pass that energy along to others by reading for them with this deck.
1—3—2
1. The Lion's Mouth~II SEER
2. The Lady's Hand~XIV TEMPERANCE
3. The Lemniscate Path~Knave of Pentacles

The First card jmped out at me as if self explanatory. IT’S ME! There’s the Seer Fey (ruled by la luna) colorfully dressed-(only dark color in my closet is black), worming her way through a book, studying it very carefully. The hour glass and infinity symbols relate to the time involved in stdy. One’s stdy of the art is infinite, the fey themselves will take a few trns of the hour-glass. Being carved into the wood, I see as a dedication of that time. The dragons behind her, they are there for my amusement, the fey know how much I like them.
Then Temerance, could this represent me as well? Physically (like the colorful clothes) there is the long straight hair, I’m a Capricorn 3x’s over{see the connection?). She has a Pacific Islander look to her (I’m a ¼ Phillipino) This card seems to echo the first in a more subtle nature. Kindness comes from the ladies hand, giving of the positive energy (long-term). The Strength of the Lion is the knowledge & experince with the deck.
Card #3 Knave of Pentacles, LOL- me? again? There’s a colorful earth fey (did I mention all the virgo in my chart?) riding through the air on a crecent moon pentacle. With readings for the ‘public’ comes the possibility of money or other gifts. I do not want to read for profits, but I will not turn down a few Georges. AGAIN, this card speaks of study, knowledge, the application (temperance) of the knowledge(reading for others).

Interesting indeed.
I think this would be a very good spread & excercise for my seer fey studies.....

Melissa`

hey azure,

thanks for the pm, I haven't been here in a while due to time. I really like the second spread though. I would like to try it out.

:)
Amaya

Mimers

I would like to use the Lion and the Lady spread.

Azure, good to see you back!

Mimi

azuremariposa

ok, everyone seems to like the second spread (yay!)...so, that's decided then...

now, more importantly, what should we ask? :) anyone?

many blessings,

~azure

lunalafey

Friends of the Fey, come & play

We have a wonderful spread, but what to ask? ( I never liked this part)
what about a 'monthly direction?' meaning; for the month of___ I need to focus on??? and let the cards tell the rest?
any other ideas???

The Fey Players so far are:
amaya
azure
genna
luna
mimers

.......hey mari!

Bings

I really love this idea. If its not too late to sign up I would love to join the chain.

Dianne