arrived this morning

Hedera

Hi Maan,

That's great! I look forward to reading your view on it. I'm glad you like the deck!
I've been straying a little, lately, what with my lovely new Fey, and Hanson-Roberts.... And soon, hopefully, Spiral...! Amazon actually lost the shipment that contained my Spiral (and a few books - I can *never* order just one thing - besides, the shipping rates are so much better if you order several items;) ). They've just sent me a new one, free of course, and extra-speedy. I'm hoping it will be here next week.

But to get back to the CT: I find that, in spite of the modern look, there is also a kind of ancient, deep feeling to it. Ofcourse, the ideas expressed in it go waaaaaaaaaaay back. And lovely details, like the mosaic skulls on Death.
I'm looking forward to falling in love all over again!

Jenny-Li

Hey Maan... and Hedera... and all other CT-peope! :D

...how's your CT work coming? I was kinda hoping the newbie spirit would light the fuse in this study group some more... This study does get awfully quiet... ;)

Jenny :)

Hedera

Well, I keep coming back to this deck, it's the one I fall back on.
However, I don't really *study* it, I just tend to use it.
It feels so comfortable, and the images are so wonderfully evocative.

Also, lately I've not been very well, amongst other things huge concentration problems and some trouble typing, so I'm afraid I won't be able to do much more than put in a brief 2 cents here and there.