Rohrig Tarot, anyone??

darwinia

Start your engines (a segue to The Chariot)

I've got a suggestion since this thread is pretty old. It was good of Phoenix to offer to put something together for a group, but I'm wondering if due to time constraints it's just too much work?

I have my deck on order and should have it by Easter, and will start questioning/contributing then.

It seems to me that many study groups just don't get off the ground or they peter out through lack of interest or time. I don't think it fair to put the onus on one person to keep a study going. So instead of saying "Great, when do we start?" or "I'm in, tell me when it's a go," someone can take intiative and start with one card that baffles them. It isn't always necessary to study something in perfect order and with rigidity about format. How you start is you just start talking!

I notice there's another thread that Trogon resurrected:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12513

How about another card you find puzzling? Or perhaps someone who also has the book can point out some of the salient features of a Major that aren't readily apparent unless you read about it in the book?

darwinia

Rural Delivery is a Pip

freesiaskye said:
I have my deck on order and should have it by Easter, and will start questioning/contributing then.

Famous last words since I am still waiting for my deck. In Canada here, the deck alone costs as much as a deck and book set. Intriguing! I didn't want the book, so that was fine.

Melissa`

Well.. this deck has made it into my growing collection today.

freesiaskye, I hope that you have had luck in receiving yours in the last week??

Hopefully when you do, we can help get this started as well. I would love to share ideas and thoughts with you, along with all the others with this deck. :)

Blessings,
Amaya

divinerguy

Amaya,

Did you get the older, European version, or the US version?

The Euro version is spicier, with less clothing on the figures. In the past, its been a topic of discussion among Aeclectic Rohrig fans.

Melissa`

I had no I idea there were two versions. US games is the one I bought. Which is the only one I had ever seen around here. Suppose I should start ordering my decks. heh :)

Amaya