Nouveau Nouveau!

silverwings94

I am blown away by all these cards. The Hermit and all the rest are just beautiful. You have a very special talent. Hope that you can get a publisher for them. I am sure to buy a deck

S

Trocks

Oh, wow! They are all absolutely beautiful. :)
I hope you get them published- I would purchase a deck!

Seafra

These are beautiful. Your Stars -- well, I think they are the stars of your deck.

nicky

Another stunning deck ... I shall have to devote a shelf to your art work ;)

Atticus Sage

Oh, WOW~! These cards are beautiful! I'd love to own a copy of them. Your male Empress and male Death are my favorites, I think they're just amazingly done :D I do hope these are published someday!

blue_fusion

Thanks again for the encouragement. As for the star cards, they were actually the first ones to be drawn. :)

If everything works well with the printing press I've been talking to (for the Marcelino, another deck-in-progress), then I hope I can self-publish this one. I'm done with the Tarot side, but there's 48 more cards for the zodiacs (western and eastern) so it'll end up having a little less than a hundred cards. Curiously, the style in the zodiac cards is moving away from Art Nouveau, and has incorporated something from the Wiener Werkstätte, as well as Art Deco. I'm not sure if that's entirely a good thing but, well, this really is more of an art experiment than a working deck.

gregory

Ahem.

Blue_fusion is likely too shy to mention this so I will.....

Most of his work has been destroyed or horribly damaged by the recent floods in his part of the world. He is trying to dry and iron what he can, but.....

However, the hard disc with these cards on miraculously escaped unscathed. I am VERY much hoping it will be available to buy soon and am hereby asking him to set up a pre-order arrangement so that we can a) let him know just how much we want it and b) (if paypal will allow, given what has recently happened with pre-orders for the Gaian deck :() get him some MONEY to try and salvage some other decks.....

Join me in my VERY LOUD PLEA, people !

And send blue_fusion all your good wishes....

Naneki

Blue_Fusion,

I'm sorry for the incredible hardship you must be going through right now. When I read the post it nearly reduced me to tears; I could not believe it!!! What a horrible thing to happen.

I would gladly love to help you out in the pre-order of this deck. It is unbelievably beautiful and I love the concept of both genders for each card. Hang in there and know this entire community stands behind you.

Aerin

Oh, this deck is so very beautiful.

I would pre-order in a *flash*...

(((blue_fusion))) and thanks for sharing these pictures. It is good for the soul to see something beautiful once in a while.

nicky

ditto what gregory said... put me on a list !