The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

minrice

Well cheese, I am not going to get the cards in the mail today :( As of now I am shooting for Monday. Going to go work on them now...

Sebavin

Egats, Debra! Those mice look absolutely petrified!!! I'm shocked you could even do such a thing to them! Really. Shocked.

Debra

The owls and Thing Under the Bed were happy to model, but the mice were reticent. I tried to bribe them with cheese but they refused. In the end, I had to scotch-tape them to the bed.

*hangs head in shame*

Venessa

you did a great job with those cards Debra! I love them! I do :heart:

Grizabella

Debra said:
In the end, I had to scotch-tape them to the bed.

*hangs head in shame*

Gasp!!! Mouse bondage!!! Will they stop at nothing in their drive to finish this deck??? :bugeyed:

Sebavin

It's for the greater good, Griz. Just keep saying it, like a mantra.

Netzach

I love your 9 of Swords, Debra . . . both of them. And I love Gregory's Queens of Hiccups . . . sorry, Cups.

gregory

Debra said:
The owls and Thing Under the Bed were happy to model, but the mice were reticent. I tried to bribe them with cheese but they refused. In the end, I had to scotch-tape them to the bed.

*hangs head in shame*
You need to take lessons from Lillie and her frogs. I am told she had them co-operate willingly. Then again - you SEEN that lovers card ?

Mine was easy. Most meeses will accept booze !})

Cat*

gregory said:
You need to take lessons from Lillie and her frogs. I am told she had them co-operate willingly. Then again - you SEEN that lovers card ?

Mine was easy. Most meeses will accept booze !})
I believe canid drugged theirs... :bugeyed: And to think that I actually encouraged canid to do so! The shock! The horror! The shame!

Grizabella said:
Gasp!!! Mouse bondage!!! Will they stop at nothing in their drive to finish this deck???
You know, there are some rather, uh, peculiar myce out there who actually enjoy being scotch-taped to their beds and then faced with scary monsters. After all, there are humans who enjoy rollercoaster rides, watching horror movies, or running marathons, too. So who are we to decide if Debra didn't do the little myce models a big favor by making their secret little myce fantasies come true?! ;)

minrice

My cards are done! I just PMed you Feretian.