The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Jyscal

All Is One said:
All you smarty pants show-offs who have your cards done?
Phooey on you. I have about 2 and a half months left.
I intend to use them.
I have a lot of sleeping to do.
agreed! I would like to make the most of the time i got to get it just right...and gregory, your cards are perfect already, but that extra touch might make them sparkle!

blackroseivy

gregory said:
I wouldn't do it on your cards for this. Goodness knows what the spray would do to them.....

Oh, no greg - just for the "I Tarocchi: The Deck" hand-painted deck I am 1-offing to SELL! ;) hehe

Keigh

All Is One said:
All you smarty pants show-offs who have your cards done?

Phooey on you. I have about 2 and a half months left.

I intend to use them.

I have a lot of sleeping to do.
Here Here! I'll drink to that!

Feretian

missycab, sure, send your unused cards back if you don't want them.

Are you going to post your images? As I receive finished cards, I'll post them in a separate thread reserved just for the decks.

gregory, sure. Your descriptions are just perfect. I'll include them with the post of your cards.

Thanks for the gilding thread. I'll ask everyone what they think when we're closer to finished.

Jyscal, All Is One, I intend to use every bit of the three months as well! Who knows what I might think of in the next few weeks?

Plus I want to remain open to swapping designs with others...I swapped one with Eowyn already.

All Is One

Cool. The A. Nonny Mouse Deck Sleeping Squad may now resume doing what we do best.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lark

I just found out the 'boy child' has been holding out on me...it's enough to break a mother heart I'm telling you...
He has a full set of artist markers!!!! like over a hundred colors!!!...gasp... sputter...gulp.....swallow hard.
So I told him to get his ass and his markers over here pronto...all the chocolate chip cookies I baked that kid....is there no gratitude :bugeyed:

All Is One

Lark, I'm speechless. How could he do such a thing? On the other hand, here comes a hundred plus colors for you to work with!

Debra

O rats.

My mice look like rats.

All Is One

So do all the ones I've drawn. Does that make a huge difference?

Feretian

Rats are not Mice.

Bats are not Mice.

lark, that's so fun!!!! Go wild!