Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

SherryZoned 

I added new posts to my blog..but in all fairness it is not neccesarily about tarot.. I posted about my crystal ball.. Since the husband is laid off work at the moment I am going to take advantage and start posting at least once a day about tarot decks I own and images.. Maybe some readings I am not sure..but I am really trying to get into the habit of actually keeping up with my blog.
Top   #801
Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher
I've posted this music video on my blog...it's great! How many Tarot images can you spot? Wisdom Moon has a list of 38!!

Enjoy!

Asher
Oh! I saw that video!! Wonderful and so much fun to see how many card images you can see.
Top   #802
Citizen

SherryZoned 

Posted what I thought about The Witchy Tarot...and some images.
Top   #803
Citizen

Onyx 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryZoned
Posted what I thought about The Witchy Tarot...and some images.

Just read you post. It was nice. I have always thought of the Witchy Taort as a fun looking deck. Not something I would buy or use but I am glad it is out there for others.

This is my PDR update.

I have completely fallen off the blogging wagoon but I am still very consistent with my Tarot Shadow Work spreads. I am getting so much out of them that it is possibly the most rewarding personal tarot work I have ever done.

I am about at a midway point and I am thinking about posting something when I am finished. It is farily personal stuff but getting me right what I wanted from this exercise. I am still pretty surprised that except for a week in May that I have still stuck with the Liber T. This is now certainly one of my personal decks. It is a strange little deck but over the two years since I got it has really developed into something special.

Just thought I would give you all an update and encourage everyone in their own practice.

Onyx.
Top   #804
Citizen

SherryZoned 

Glad you are continuing even if you are not posting..That is what really counts.
Top   #805
Citizen

Asher 

I'm on vacation for another couple of weeks. Got some ideas for blog posts, but they will need to wait until I get home. Too busy sitting by the pool, reading some novels, doing some sightseeing, etc.

Asher
Top   #806
Citizen

SherryZoned 

Wow Asher..Yeah I would not think about the blog either. Enjoy your vacation!!
Top   #807
Citizen

Asher 
Talking Back from vacation...

and have 3 new posts! It's been fun getting back into blogging and to my PDR experience.

Asher
Top   #808
Citizen

Onyx 

Finally back in the saddle again! Posted a report on my spreads from working with Christine Jette's Tarot Shadow Work.

I am thinking about posting more of my study on each of the majors in the Liber T deck as I go forward.

Also I am thinking about opening it up to more than just my PDR stuff too.

Feels good to be back,

Onyx.
Top   #809
Citizen

Onyx 
78 Days to Go

Hello all!

I was working on my PDR a couple of weeks ago and discovered that from October 15th to the end of the year is exactly 78 days left.

To celebrate my first PDR coming to a conclusion I have decide to put one of my copies of the deck in order and draw out one card a day for the rest of the year. This way I will go through the deck one more time. I think I am going to go through the Minors first then save the Trumps for the last twenty-two days.

I have found that this was such an inspired idea and though posting on my blog could have been more frequent I kept at it personally and I am finding it to be very rewarding.

Onyx.
Top   #810

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.