The Vulpine Tarot

Mabon-Tail

Oh, yeah. The action depicted in this card is very dynamic. :3 One other thing I'll say about this card before I finish it is that the characters are set to be Tibetan Foxes.

cardlady22

Off to search for more images of Vulpes ferrilata! :grin:

AmethystEyes

I like it. And I think the Love card is so cute :D

Mabon-Tail

I just finished an initial draft of the Five of Swords and posted it to deviantART. If there are any details you feel are missing, let me know and I'll consider adding them. :D

Warning: The card contains violence.

cardlady22

I am very drawn by seeing "what they're fighting for" here. The story behind it seems to say that while she will not forget being held captive, at least she has the chance to live. A whole range of choices and reactions can be implied with this card.

Golden Moon

I see thsi deck very promising for you Mabon-Tail;).

Ashtaroot

very cute :D nice deck

Mabon-Tail

Oh, I completely forgot! Why didn't I think of this before?! I posted it to deviantART and my Facebook pages weeks ago, but posting a link to my second version of The Universe from here never crossed my mind until now! You'll find the link in the first post of this thread, but I'll post a link right here in case you're lazy like I am. xD

The general consensus on Facebook and deviantART is that most people there like the newer version better.

The Universe v2.0

cardlady22

Most definitely! The added colors really speak about bringing things into being & (in comparison) make the first version look like an angel on visitation.

Alta

wow, Mabon-Tail, that version of The Universe is great. I think you really stepped it up with that card!!