The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

To whom do I post these here sticks ?

Only one card this time - no tracing, yus ?

Oh crap. LWB.... Forgot that bit.

Cat*

gregory said:
To whom do I post these here sticks ?

Only one card this time - no tracing, yus ?

Oh crap. LWB.... Forgot that bit.
I believe Feretian is still the Collector of the Cards, so I'd say we all send our cards to her. If/when the project is passed on to someone else, that will be easier if both decks are complete already, methinks.

Yes, just one card of gregory's Nine of Wands (and two each of Equidies' Queen of Pentacles and my Eight of Swords).

LWB entries: Your previous ones were great, and so will be this one. Trust me. :)

gregory

OK - I've not done the card - but here's the entry:

Look. Nine wands. Count them. Nice, aren't they ?

I'll get on to the card later :D

I can scan - easy peasy. But - I am one HELL of a long way away..... I will hang fire for a LONG while, and hope for a US person to try.

Equidies

Hi everyone!

As Cat* posted, I have the pleasure of contributing to this deck a Queen of Pentacles. It's an honour to be a part of this splendid project!

I've looked at some of the art already completed and it's great! I've got my work cut out for me to produce something worthy of sitting alongside it. While I possess very little artistic talent, the niceness of miceness is a spiffy inspiration ;)

Warm regards,
~E~

...so inspired by that, here's a sketch ;)
:royal::OL ~O8> :OL:royal:
...one with the Queen and her loyal subjects...
| OMO
o_\'.'/
|` | \_:OL
|~ LL ______ <8O~ <8O~ <8O~​

Eowyn

Equidies!!!
that is so cute! What a wonderfull digital piece of nonny art!!!

gregory

I may have found us a scanmouse..... Working on it. I just cannot bear the idea of those lovely decks trekking across the pond and SINKING :bugeyed:

Inana

Cat* said:
Inana contributed the Ace of Cups during the "first round" (they've arrived at Feretian's and have been posted over in the Raffle thread). It looks as if Inana had also signed up for the Page of Coins back then, but Feretian never said she got these cards (and Inana never said she sent them). Maybe we have two pairs of Pages of Coins now.
Wow!! Sorry for creating confusion and not answering before. It was a misunderstanding of mine and then I was offline for some days and forgot about this.

I never made that page of coins for lack of time. So we only have the one of Minrice. :)

I will try to send my LWB text this week.
We are almost done now!

gregory

Hang on - does that leave us short a page coins ?

I am very confused...... My brain hurts....

Inana

Gregory, If I undrestood fine, the list on this thread is for completing the cards that were missing, right?

In the first post I see the page of coins of minrice has safely arrived, so everything should be OK. :)

We're not short on nothing!

gregory

Inana said:
Gregory, If I undrestood fine, the list on this thread is for completing the cards that were missing, right?

In the first post I see the page of coins of minrice has safely arrived, so everything should be OK. :)

We're not short on nothing!
Whew !