The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

LucyInTheSky

would like to join...

with my new lovely Anna K. thank you!

ETA: website up and running!

Onyx

shamoness said:
I've been mulling over the concept of PDR and believe it is a good choice for me. I did a short IDS last year but found I didn't like working with only one deck. It was just to limiting for me. I've never been one for rules and limits.

I'm still deciding which deck to use. I'm leaning towards the TOD or the Legacy. But I'm not sure yet. The BG and VR are also in the running.

I'll be setting up a blog tonight and will add that to my profile once I have it set up.

I'm looking forward to learning with all of you during the upcoming year.

Welcome!

I am still deciding myself! I have a day or so to work it out! I will add you to the list and just let me know when you decide.

LucyInTheSky said:
with my new lovely Anna K. thank you!

ETA: website up and running!

Great! I will add you to the list!

Allan

KafkasGhost

The Guided Hermit said:
I too joined the build a blog society and it's up and running. Time for some little "light reading" from my VIA deck.

It's beautiful. Now I'm getting jealous of Wordpress people...

I didn't see where I can follow, how do I follow?

firecatpickles

Hmmm, Wordpress....

LucyInTheSky

my blog is up and running...

You can find it @ my website link. I did a New Deck Interview spread for my Anna K!

BlueDragonfly

Onyx said:
Third and potentially the worst thing is that I have been getting the name to the PDR exercise wrong in my head! I have been calling it "Personal Deck Reflection" not the right name "Primary Deck Reflection". I have no idea how I happened to get it right when I started the new thread!
Uh-Oh, I did this, too. I'll have to fix it this evening.

May be I need a new deck? :rolleyes:

You did mention the ToD.....(just saying)

eta: I got the new blog post up and a new poll. If you visit the blog take a moment to vote please. It maybe a big help to clear up my current mess of deck choices!

I'll visit this evening, work gets in the way of my Tarot WAY too often...

~BD~

BlueDragonfly

KafkasGhost said:
I didn't see where I can follow, how do I follow?

My question as well. One thing I did was set up a Favorites file, but is there a way to do this on say...Google Reader?

firecatpickles

I went through the posts and selected "Follow" on whoever's blogs except the two Facebook Fan Clubs, which I joined (see my sig for my name ;))

The wordpress blogs have to be set to accept followers, I think.

strings of life

Fire Cat said:
The wordpress blogs have to be set to accept followers, I think.
To follow blogs set up with Wordpress (as opposed to ones on Wordpress.com), you can "follow" these blogs by subscribing to the RSS feed using any feed reader. Simply put the bog URL or the RSS feed URL (it doesn't matter) in your RSS feed reader/aggregator and that's it. I use Google Reader, and that's how I plan on following all of your blogs :).

I also think I may list all of your blogs in a "Blog Roll" on my main blog post that I created about this study. That will be a great way for me to keep track of everyone in one place.

Onyx, you have me thinking about how I am going to use both the VR and BG for my PDR * most use of acronyms in a sentence * LOL based on your comment on my blog. I may just do a spread with the VR and then pull the same cards from the BG. But, I am also considering making a "super deck" with both decks and then doing readings like that.

Onyx said:
Okay I am up way too late for my own good but I am trying to work on a 2009 PDR finishing blog.

Today has NOT been a good PDR day! I had such a good day yesterday that I was looking to just get rolling on the new year but that isn't what happened.

First off, I still have not a single clue as to what deck I am going to be using for this exercise. In the last couple of hours I have been consider decks of every flavor and theme. The list being considered: Tarot of the Cat People (really! I can't belive it myself), Tarot of the Ages (what? okay there is some strang history with this deck that I don't want go in to right now), Wheel of Change, Circle of Life, Fantastic Menagerie, Cosmic Tribe, a dragon tarot and just staying with the Liber T.
I am considering using The Fantastic Menagerie as one of my decks in the 78 Weeks Study. I've been drawn to it for quite sometime. I hate to have MPR overload, but I love the imagery.

hopena

aurarcana said:
To follow blogs set up with Wordpress (as opposed to ones on Wordpress.com), you can "follow" these blogs by subscribing to the RSS feed using any feed reader. Simply put the bog URL or the RSS feed URL (it doesn't matter) in your RSS feed reader/aggregator and that's it. I use Google Reader, and that's how I plan on following all of your blogs :).

You can also go to the area on Blogger, where all of these sites are listed (on your front page, when you sign in), click "Add" and then paste or type the website address into the link field (Add from URL). :)