Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Star clad

Padma 

One of my friends, Julia Howard, died a few years ago of ovarian cancer. Her family was linked to the Howard family that had Catherine Howard, wife of King Henry.

Just mentioning. Because the Howards are a vast tribe maybe your Sarah was meant to find me, because of my friend Julia. And that would be cool!
Top   #201
Citizen

nisaba 

Did I PM you to let you know mine had arrived? Very pleased with it. Showed it around today, and I'll be showing it around tomorrow, too.
Top   #202
Citizen

wooden-eye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisaba View Post
Did I PM you to let you know mine had arrived? Very pleased with it. Showed it around today, and I'll be showing it around tomorrow, too.
Good news Nisaba! As a fellow Lakey lady I had hoped you would like it.xx
Top   #203
Citizen

wooden-eye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padma View Post
One of my friends, Julia Howard, died a few years ago of ovarian cancer. Her family was linked to the Howard family that had Catherine Howard, wife of King Henry.

Just mentioning. Because the Howards are a vast tribe maybe your Sarah was meant to find me, because of my friend Julia. And that would be cool!
Now that is a powerful and moving thought Padma. What a connection! Perhaps Sarah has a part to play.xx
Top   #204
Citizen

PattyMc 

So excited to get this, almost missed it, have been away from AE for a while. Anyway...glad to be back and looking forward to meeting Sarah Howard!

Blessings,
Patty
Top   #205
Resident

JayBee 

With much relief, I discovered my Sarah arrived today safe and sound. I had begun to think that Canada Post lost her somewhere. (It doesn't happen often, but it has happened to my twice before.)

And the deck is as beautiful as I imagined it would be. And elegant. It radiates elegance.
Top   #206
Star clad

Padma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
With much relief, I discovered my Sarah arrived today safe and sound. I had begun to think that Canada Post lost her somewhere. (It doesn't happen often, but it has happened to my twice before.)

And the deck is as beautiful as I imagined it would be. And elegant. It radiates elegance.
Ooo! Jaybee, how long did it take yours to get to you? Mine was mailed about 11 or 12 days ago...just curious! Because I am hoping mine doesn't get lost, either.

Love how you described it, too

ETA I am in Ontario as well.
Top   #207
Resident

JayBee 

Hey Padma, fellow Ontarian. :-)

Package was posted on June 28, so it took a good month to arrive. I would take that as a sign that all is likely to be well with yours.

JB
Top   #208
Star clad

Padma 

Ok! Thanks for letting me know, JayBee! I will cool my jets, and hope for the best!
Top   #209
Star clad

Padma 

Hey dearest Creator my sistar received her deck (before I even did!) she loved it, thanks SO So So much! looking forward to receiving mine, now
Top   #210

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.