Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Fairytale Tarot: first impressions

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Perpetual Learner

Eco74 

*bounces*

It's HERE!!! I got my package!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!

The only downside is that the floors need to be cleaned and the kitchen needs to get cleared up.. So.. looks like I'll be getting some things done real quick with motivation to buy time for tea and tarot tonight.
Top   #1
Citizen

Kissa 

congrats!!! lucky Eco74!

kissa
Top   #2
Citizen

baba-prague 

Oh - they are arriving in such fits and starts! I'd love to hear what you think - really, really love to hear. There are hardly any of the decks "out there" yet - so far we only get a few at a time ourselves as they come from being packed.

I wonder if it's sensible to take the discussion from Creation to Decks now? I suppose the Creation phase is just about over (odd thought in some ways).
Top   #3
Perpetual Learner

Eco74 

I'll definitely put a post in on my impressions of the deck once I've had time to look through it.
Seems like a good idea to start up a new one in the decks-forum too since it's definitely out there now.. There's no turning back.
Top   #4
Citizen

magpie9 

I pre-ordered at Amazon USA months ago, and they are still predicting arrival in December and it seems way too far away from now. Did you run ahead of schedule, or is it really going to take that long to get my deck? *whimper*
Top   #5
Citizen

babyJo 

magpie,

Those of us who order direct from the deck creator should get the Kit much faster. Check out more info on the official site!

www.fairytaletarot.com

~Baby Jo
Top   #6
Citizen

baba-prague 

Well, it really all depends how long it takes for the shipment to get from Prague to our US distributors in LA. It's all on the way, but I don't expect it to arrive for a month or so.

We did get behind with the whole project - I think I've talked about it further up this thread but basically we re-did an awful lot of cards (something that we seem to have a habit of!) - but we mostly managed to keep to the original planned publishing date in the US - well, within a month anyway!
Top   #7
Citizen

magpie9 
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyJo
magpie,

Those of us who order direct from the deck creator should get the Kit much faster. Check out more info on the official site!

www.fairytaletarot.com

~Baby Jo
I'd prefer to, it's the probable shipping cost that worries me..how much does it cost to ship 650 grams to New Mexico?? Other times I've had stuff shipped from Europe, it was really expensive.
Top   #8
Citizen

ArwenNightstar 
Overuse of the word gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba-prague
Well, it really all depends how long it takes for the shipment to get from Prague to our US distributors in LA. It's all on the way, but I don't expect it to arrive for a month or so.

We did get behind with the whole project - I think I've talked about it further up this thread but basically we re-did an awful lot of cards (something that we seem to have a habit of!) - but we mostly managed to keep to the original planned publishing date in the US - well, within a month anyway!
I just sw this deck and it is GORGEOUS! :-) I must have it. :-) I think it will be perfect to work on my Fairy Tale Spreads book. Your work (and Alex's) is gorgeous, Lady. Just gorgeous.
Top   #9
Citizen

babyJo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpie9
I'd prefer to, it's the probable shipping cost that worries me..how much does it cost to ship 650 grams to New Mexico?? Other times I've had stuff shipped from Europe, it was really expensive.
For me.. all the way in Hong Kong. It's cost around US$12.50... it's ok as it's about the same as amazon.
Anyway...think yours is on the way too!! :-) ~Jo
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.