Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

The Hanged Man

lark said:
....as soon as I can dig them out of the big bin o' tarot outer boxes

You have a bin o' Tarot boxes? Would you happen to have any boxes for the Hanson-Roberts, Hermetic, Arthurian or the Golden Dawn? :(

Oh, I need a new box for the Gilded as well, as the original was destoyed by some tremendously disrespectful builders.....I'm gutted too because they're one of my three favourite decks, and I like to keep cards in their original boxes.

Finger's crossed. ;)

lark

The Hanged Man said:
You have a bin o' Tarot boxes? Would you happen to have any boxes for the Hanson-Roberts, Hermetic, Arthurian or the Golden Dawn? :(

Oh, I need a new box for the Gilded as well, as the original was destoyed by some tremendously disrespectful builders.....I'm gutted too because they're one of my three favourite decks, and I like to keep cards in their original boxes.

Finger's crossed. ;)
I have a single Hanson Roberts box or the set box.
And I also have a set box for the Gilded.
So pm me your address and we'll see how much it costs to send it across the pond.
I think I'll have to send them flattened out if that's OK.
So let me know if you want the single Hanson Roberts box or the set box.

lark

northsea said:
Most excellent, thanks lark!
Well what is NOT most excellent is I can't find a big bundle of extra insert cards I have in a rubber band somewhere.
I found one Robin Wood white card, but I can't find the other two.
I'll keep looking and send out the one for now so you can start your project.

This is very strange because I save everything...every scrape concerning my tarot decks..and I'm very organized...so this is a mystery to me..unless my faeries took them.

ArwenNightstar

MotherPeace Mini deck

MY DAMNED CATS!!! They ate the Daughter of Discs from my newly gifted mini Motherpeace deck. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhH

Does anyone happen to have this card by any chance? Or do I need to beat my kittens to death?

Joking. They sleep on my head and feet and I adore them but I am so irked at them right now!

babyJo

I know the chance is silm but here I'm trying..... pleassssseeeee

Anyone has an extra(?!) card number 15 (Journeyman) from the "Faeries' Oracle"

:confused:
~Jo

Sammie

International Icon - Missing 5 of Cups

Today, I received the International Icon Tarot I ordered from House of Tarot. I really like the deck but as I went through the cards I noticed the 5 of Cups is missing!!!

Does anyone have one to spare?

I was so disappointed, had been waiting eagerly for the deck and was so upset it was missing a card when it was all new still wrapped in cellophane.

Sammie

gregory

That's a classic "contact the publisher one", Sammie. :D

Sammie

gregory said:
That's a classic "contact the publisher one", Sammie. :D

You are right! I did PM Rota, the creator of this deck, last night and he has replied and is going to send me the 5 of Cups!!!

I'm really thrilled that he was so kind and helpful!

Can't wait till my deck is complete so I can try a reading with it.

Sammie

DarkElectric

International Icon Missing 2 of Wands

Wow!
I just got this awesome deck in trade, but the 2 of Wands is missing. That happens to be one of my favourite cards, ever, (for many reasons. Sigh, Dreamy smile.)

I need to replace it. I contacted the dear person who traded me the deck. If he can't find the card, I wonder if Rota would sell me one, or something? Or maybe someone else has an orphaned 2 of Wands from the International Icon who needs a kind, loving home?

Sulis

Hi Dark Electric,

I'd contact Rota straight away - he's a lovely man, I'm sure he'd be able to help you out.

It's a gorgeous deck isn't it... When you do a reading with it the colours just seem to make the cards come to life...