Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Mariana

My DruidCraft also seems to have a second 10 of Cups instead of a 3 of Cups - faulty batch? Anyone have a spare to trade?

gillian said:
I recently got my druid craft tarot deck and it came with two 10 of Cup cards, I was missing the 3 of Cups which is now on its way to me.

Anyone need the 10 of Cups in this deck?

:heart: Gillian

Tarot Orat

Universal Waite, 8 of Wands

My main reading deck has lost a card somewhere! (I think it may have been while doing an outdoor reading in a park; I couldn't find it when I looked there, though.) I guess I could get a new pack, since it's so common and inexpensive, but...but...it's my main deck and I have a history with it!

jcwirish

Hi all. I am looking for a spare Queen of Penatcles for the Stone Tarot. I just received this deck from Stefficus in a trade, but discovered this card was missing. She's going to look around and see if she can find it, but it may have come to her incomplete from someone else. I'm posting here just incase she and I can't locate the missing card.

Thanks, JC

Sulis

jcwirish said:
Hi all. I am looking for a spare Queen of Penatcles for the Stone Tarot. I just received this deck from Stefficus in a trade, but discovered this card was missing. She's going to look around and see if she can find it, but it may have come to her incomplete from someone else. I'm posting here just incase she and I can't locate the missing card.

Thanks, JC
You could try emailing Allison Stone to see if she has any spare cards: newtarotdeck@aol.com
Here's her web page: http://www.stonetarot.com/
There's an address there too.
I bought my copy direct from her many years ago and she was very helpful.

IheartTarot

Faeries Oracle: Missing Card 9 Singer of Initiation

My new Faeries Oracle is missing the Singer of Initiation (card number 9). The amazon marketplace seller is willing to refund me but it will probably end up costing me the import duty already paid and return shipping which is a total waste of money I cannot accept for the sake of one single card.

I have also tried emailing the publisher Simon & Schuster (no reply yet).

Does anyone by any chance have a spare card for me?:)

IheartTarot

Replacement card received

I have received a replacement card from the publisher in the post, all sorted now.

Storm82

MRP: Victorian Romantic, B.G, B. Cats and more

Looking for cards from MRP ( cats, bohemian gothic, victorian romantic, prague...)

do you have extras ?
email me :)

nisaba

Storm82 said:
Looking for cards from MRP ( cats, bohemian gothic, victorian romantic, prague...)

do you have extras ?
email me :)
What cards, in particular, are you after? What's missing in your decks?

IheartTarot

Fantastic Menagerie: Five of Cups

My deck came with two of these so I have one spare if anyone desperately needs it:angel:.