Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

WhiteRaven 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMedusa
WhiteRaven and Catlin,

This morning I was cleaning out the car and when I went to vacum under the seat, I found several envelopes that had slid under there. I will drop them at post office this afternoon while I am out.

LadyMedusa
This totally slipped my mind. Someone last night brought the thought of this card back in my brain. LadyMedusa, I haven't received it yet. I'm wondering if it didn't get lost ?
Top   #61
Citizen

ArwenNightstar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion
Arwen!

He just arrived. Thank you so much for sending him on soft wings...

Scion
That one is special. It is from one of my boys who is no longer with me. I miss him very much. But, he seemed to want a small piece of him to go to NYC!
Top   #62
Citizen

Zhritza 
Red face Do I dare to hope?? Probably not, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcanalefait
I know I have more extras than this, but right now I can only find the Queen of Coffins from the original Tarot of the Dead, and the Two TVs from the PoMo Tarot.
I wasn't even gonna bring it up 'cause it seemed hopeless, but if Arcana has a spare 2 TVs...

My PoMo is missing its 2 Bills. That's what I get for buying an OOP deck off Amazon (this is a few years ago now) that someone lists as "NEW." Actually the seller was a very nice girl who genuinely thought the thing was new; the place she got it from had re-shrinkwrapped it (nice!). Anyway, I am pretty resigned to having to buy another PoMo someday, but what the the heck: Has anyone got a spare 2 Bills? Don't all laugh at once.

Also, my Wheel of Change has no 10 of Pentacles (Disks?), but it has a spare Queen of Swords if anyone wants her. And I have nearly an entire spare Medieval Scapini. Perhaps 10 or 15 of the cards are water-stained, which is why I got a whole new deck; but the rest of the cards, although not totally fresh 'n' minty, are certainly usable.
Top   #63
Citizen

Elven 

I have a request - which I hope someone, or a few people can help me with.

I am looking for Major Arcana cards from different decks (just one from each type of deck - not every deck made though ) for a creative Tarot project.

If you could pass along a card from a deck - I would be really grateful. Please pm me if you can help - pretty please

Baroque Bohemian Cats are one I would really love - any card will do though.

Blessings
Elven x
Top   #64
Citizen

Elven 

Hi Keigh

Thankyou so very much for the pm - I am really looking forward to receiving the cards you offered. Thankyou for your generosity.

Many Blessings
Elven x
Top   #65
Just a little prairie faerie

lark 

Needed: Empress from Tarot of the Old Path.
Mine was run over by a computer chair.
Poor dear.
Top   #66
Citizen

April 

Wanted:
Page of Cups from the Renaissance Tarot by Jane Lyle. I spent all of yesterday morning cutting off the borders only to discover that the deck is not complete.

Peace,
April

Update: Found it! All is right with the world! Wait, no it's not! We have a lot of work to do!
Top   #67
Citizen

abella 
Thumbs up

You had quite a psychic dream there! :-)

I lost a whole bunch of Tarot cards -- major arcana of the Tarot & You (my first deck) and the major arcana of the Golden Rider. Unfortunately Tarot & You is no longer in print. *sigh* But I still have the book! *yay*

I didn't even bother to contact the bar because I felt that someone else apparently needed them more than I. *grin*

If anything, I was more upset about the beautiful black cloth I had wrapped the cards in. *more sighing*. :-)

Anyway, the title was interesting and the idea fantastic1 I did get an extra card from the Elemental oracle on "Organization" but since I need to be really organized, I decided to keep it. Also my ascendant is Capricorn so it all makes sense. But if someone is desperate for it here, I may be able to part ways. *grin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by linabeet
Just woke up from a dream.
This thread is for putting it to the tarot world that you're missing a certain card from a certain deck. Then, if you're lucky, someone out there will have a partial, wrecked, water damaged, or otherwise mysteriously incomplete deck with a replacement card that can be graciously bestowed upon you. Sort of like Tarot pen pals. Except you only mail one thing once.

(Another cool idea I had would be to trade a whole deck one card at a time, doing an extended Tarot pen pal thing. That would be interesting. But that's not this thread.)

Let the Searching begin.

The dream was correct.
I have the Morgan Greer Deck
Missing the Wheel of Fortune.

So far I've been out of luck.
Any lonely wheels spinning out there?

Graciously yours,
linda beet
Top   #68
Citizen

abella 

I should also mention that I have spares from the Hanson-Roberts pocket deck if anyone is in need of completing their set. If not, I use them for art collages and such. So please only people that are in need of completing their set. Cheers! :-)
Top   #69
Citizen

Sheri 

Geez! It never even occurred to me that I could be missing cards from my decks! Some of them weren't in order out of the box (even though they were wrapped).

I'm off to take attendance!

valeria
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.