Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

retrokat 
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I think some of you may be pleased to know that I will be commiting myself over the next few months to making Tarot Cielo.

Does this mean I've got a publishing deal? Well no, not really. And I won't be looking for one (not in the traditional sense, anyway) until it's all finished.

So, how is this so?

A wonderful, generous benefactor, who wishes to remain anonymous, has given me an 'arts grant' to support me while I work on Tarot Cielo.

You can imagine how deeply humbled I am that a perfect stranger would see fit to donate me a large sum of their own hard-earned cash so that I can have the luxury of being able to indulge my creative tendancies on this project solidly for a couple of months.

The person doesn't even want rights, or a percentage or anything. Just a copy when and if it gets published.

Thanks so much, secret benefactor. I will be forever in your debt, and I hope I can produce something worthy of your faith in me.

Since I can't say who you are, perhaps all the other people who feel grateful that you've enabled Tarot Cielo to be created might like to leave you a message here?

Warmest regards,
Top   #111
sporadic magic

Debra 

I cannot think of any tarot artist more fitting to have such a benefactor and I hope that generous person accepts the warm regards and gratitude from this lover of Kat Black's work.

I had one, count 'em ONE tarot deck for thirty-plus years. Number two was the Golden and it opened a whole new world for me. So, dear Anon Bene, you do a great service to all of us looking for more insight and beauty in the cards. Many thanks!
Top   #112
Citizen

jackdaw* 

Isn't that amazing? How nice, Kat!
Top   #113
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

Wow, I thought things like that only happen in fairy tales!

I'm looking very much forward to the Cielo and I'm happy for you that you can devote all your time to its creation, Kat. What a wonderful opportunity!

Thanks to the unknown benefactor. If more people invested their money in artists, what a wonderful world this could be.
Top   #114
Citizen

Startarot 
Talking

Thank you generous benefactor for your beleif that art must be produced!! I am so very thrilled that Tarot Cielo will be published.. yes that right I said it!!
Top   #115
Citizen

Queen of Pentacle 
isn't it sheer magic?

I am so very glad that you could create this Caelo tarot in conditions that suit you.
It was just too beautfull to stay inacheved!
Your benefactor must know that he will extend some joy and beauty all around! Kat, you deserve such magic!

Gee, am-I glad, thank to this secret "Mécène".

I have often read that in Medieval times as well as in the Renaissance, artists often depicted benefactors in their artistry, using their feature as model for Saints or whatsoever. European churchs are full of these "eggs" hiden faces. Isn't that a lovely way to keep their gesture alive over time ?
Top   #116
Citizen

baba-prague 

Very pleased to hear this. There IS magic in the world!

I look forward to seeing the cards Kat.
Top   #117
Citizen

Little Baron 

What kindness.

And isn'y it lovely to have the belief of others?

LB
Top   #118
Resident

magpiejst 
Most excellent news!

A deep bow to benefactor and
a bit of jumping up and down for Kat!
Top   #119
Citizen

retrokat 
First card... Eight of Coins

As mentioned before, I can't show many of the cards due to persistent piracy, but I can't resist showing you the first one I've done now I've started properly on the project. Since it's not a Court Card, it may give you all more of a clue about what I'm intending with this deck....
Attached Images

Top   #120

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.