Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Transparent Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

Vetch 

Well, you deserve money for the effort and the hardware, and you deserve praise and warm feelings for the magic you create and share - I hope -- ah, I'm sure! some of the excitement we feel when watching your cards reaches you, as fuel for your creativity. Every artist who gives has to refill, neh?
Top   #531
Citizen

thorhammer 

Sidhe-Ra, the way you're doing the book is great. I like the combining of the four 7s in one section. I have trouble dealing with the numbers as a set, the way you have, so I can anticipate that this will really help me.

And Gods, you've got a lot on! I feel positively sloth-like in comparison! But I'm still one of your groupies . . .

\m/ Kat
Top   #532
Citizen

Sidhe-Ra 

Thank you so much, everyone who has left these generous comments! The support I feel from you is absolutely precious and really keeps me going. I particularly need it at the moment as I have done something mysterious and painful to my neck, which is making it hard to be sat at the computer writing, but my deadline is coming up, so I have to. I also have to go to the smelly doctors

Love you all,

Em xxx
Top   #533
Citizen

thorhammer 

(((((Em))))) Don't worry, they're not usually as bad as you imagine they'll be! Look after yourself. It's probably got something to do with the way you're sleeping on it . . .

Good luck!

\m/ Kat
Top   #534
Citizen

Egypt Urnash 

This is a beautifully sideways take on the idea of putting the cards together to create imagery in the user's mind. Wonderful!

(I keep thinking a little judicious use of opaque white could be interesting, too - but it's a little late for that!)
Top   #535
Citizen

Sidhe-Ra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer
(((((Em))))) Don't worry, they're not usually as bad as you imagine they'll be! Look after yourself. It's probably got something to do with the way you're sleeping on it . . .

Good luck!

\m/ Kat
Thanks, kat!

I've been to the Doc and he said just to keep taking painkillers and eventually it will sort itself out- hey ho!

Em xxx
Top   #536
Citizen

Sidhe-Ra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egypt Urnash
This is a beautifully sideways take on the idea of putting the cards together to create imagery in the user's mind. Wonderful!

(I keep thinking a little judicious use of opaque white could be interesting, too - but it's a little late for that!)

Thanks Egypt- love your designs, by the way.

A little opaque white would indeed be interesting, but probably would have rendered it completely unpublishable, as I had quite a struggle finding anyone willing to take on such an unusual project as it is! Nice idea though

Blessings,

Em x
Top   #537
Resident

snowRaven 

Maybe for a revised edition, or a collector's edition, once this deck becomes the screaming success it deserves to be??? =)
Top   #538
Citizen

Sidhe-Ra 

You are a love!

((((((((((snowraven)))))))))))

Em xx
Top   #539
Resident

Deckster 
A little mention

Em,

Here is a link to that interview I mention The Transparent Tarot in.

http://www.madebymark.com/thetarotch...-and.html#more

I am posting it here to share with others. You know I am a huge fan of what you are doing and I am thrilled that there is finally going to be a printing of this beautiful deck. I am so proud of you and what you are doing, I continue to send good thoughts and energy your way.

Deckster
Top   #540

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.