exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

rogue

Your art is amazing Ash. The message in this card is equally impressive. I wonder how big are your originals? Such fine detail must take you quite a while to produce. I assume your cards are going to be turned long-ways. Or maybe you are going to mix them up. Do you have your system masterminded already, or do you just take it one card at a time?

I like how you've merged night and day here. It somehow reminds me of Jim Morrison, a guy who I have had some strange spiritual encounters with. I did that with certain cards as well. The way you've made the sun and moon into one is very unique and visionary. The perspective is great too, how the magician's back faces us, I really like that twist. The way he's got a grip on the earth and fire but loses control when it comes to his thoughts and emotions is a profound statement. I love the sword, double-edged with the dna strand as the handle, another beautiful statement that true occultists will certainly appreciate. This card is powerful. I love everything about it.

sacredashes

:D Thank you, J.. I thought you might like this one and would appreciate the messages I've placed in it. I haven't thought much about the printing of the cards yet but I'll cross the bridge wheh I get there. A friend of mine is a computer graphic designer and he mentioned once that as long as the original I hand over is large enough, leave the rest to him.

lampkin said:
Such fine detail must take you quite a while to produce.

I jokingly told my husband that I literally laid down evry pebble on the platform for the Magician myself. That took more time than anything else.

I'd like to finish the Judgment card soon... I hope you'll like that one too but I'm following in Robin Wood's footsteps.. no angel with lots of nudity. Positively :bugeyed:

Ash

Lillie

Beautiful work, Ash.

My husband looked over my shoulder at it.
He also was most impressed.

sacredashes

Lillie... :D

Glad you dropped by my thread. :) I hope you'll like the next one too. I'll be posting it up in a day or two.

Just wanted to thank you and your husband for the kind words, always a pleasure when someone likes my artwork.

Ash

Sidhe-Ra

Another fascinating dreamscape- I enjoy your work so much!

Many Blessings,

Em x

sacredashes

Sidhe-Ra said:
Another fascinating dreamscape- I enjoy your work so much!

Many Blessings,

Em x

Hello Em,

I have to say, everytime an accomplished artist like yourself or someone who's done amazing work drops by, I'm very honored you'd take time to view mine.. thank you. :heart::heart:

Ash

sacredashes

Baptism (Judgement)

Removed on 27.12.2007

**J,

lampkin said:
It's difficult to sympathize with people who play the devil's game but refuse to take the devil's name.

This quote was taken out of context but it just reminded me of the Judgement card. :) Truth cuts like a sharpened blade even when disguised as poetry. Thank you for sharing it.

Ash

Lillie

It's beautiful.

sacredashes

Thanks, lillie.

I nicked the idea off my favourite deck. :) No originality here...LOL

Ash

sacredashes

Ace of Wands

Removed on 27.12.2007